[3.2]Blink & Mirror Arrow Necromancer * Shaper down * Build of the Week * Deadeye version added*

Noob here, just want to say thanks for the fun build. I've wanted to use mirror/blink arrow as a main attack ever since I picked up the gem on standard league.

Some commenters mentioned squishiness. I'm facing the same issue (ES items are still pretty expensive for me, especially if they need life+res+dex/str too). But here's what helped, swap out the dual curse 4-L and switch for CWDT + IC + ID + 1 (I just use the extra slot for split arrow to proc EE). Make sure you take all of the life nodes in the tree and pick up some life on your armour. I have 3k hp and almost no ES, and I set my IC level to trigger at 1200 dmg. IC makes use of your endurance charges from Enduring Cry as well as this build's duration nodes; just lvl ID to 20. The difference in tankiness is NIGHT AND DAY by giving you a full 3 seconds to blink away or repot. I literally went from dying twice per map to never dying.

I prefer this over Enfeeble/Temp Chains in the dual curse because I found that stopping to curse actually slowed down my clear speed a bit. Also, for big damage spikes, Enfeeble just won't cut it IMO. But perhaps it's just preference though.

Anyway, thanks again for the build, grats on BotW and a job well done.
IGN: FacebreakerVoid
"
SebsokK wrote:
This build has become my favorite one ever... But I'm not sure I would be able to update it alone ! If we have a full passives reset with the next update I hope you'll update it haha !
Thanks for all the fun !

Not sure where OP is, but really all it is on the tree is minion dmg nodes, skill effect, aura nodes, and life. Not much to really increase the damage of the blink or mirror arrow. However from looking at new patch this build has some more dmg coming on in with the witches minion dmg, increased skill effect. Forget which one, but definitely looks like minions are getting a nice buff up which will definitely help the build.

One thing I would recommend is build the tree on the site and notate what you have % aura reduced, minion dmgs' life etc and even take a screen shot of how it looked. Idk how different the tree will be, but can't imagine a complete overhaul. So it shouldn't change drastically.

"
iamjim wrote:
Noob here, just want to say thanks for the fun build. I've wanted to use mirror/blink arrow as a main attack ever since I picked up the gem on standard league.

Some commenters mentioned squishiness. I'm facing the same issue (ES items are still pretty expensive for me, especially if they need life+res+dex/str too). But here's what helped, swap out the dual curse 4-L and switch for CWDT + IC + ID + 1 (I just use the extra slot for split arrow to proc EE). Make sure you take all of the life nodes in the tree and pick up some life on your armour. I have 3k hp and almost no ES, and I set my IC level to trigger at 1200 dmg. IC makes use of your endurance charges from Enduring Cry as well as this build's duration nodes; just lvl ID to 20. The difference in tankiness is NIGHT AND DAY by giving you a full 3 seconds to blink away or repot. I literally went from dying twice per map to never dying.

I prefer this over Enfeeble/Temp Chains in the dual curse because I found that stopping to curse actually slowed down my clear speed a bit. Also, for big damage spikes, Enfeeble just won't cut it IMO. But perhaps it's just preference though.

Anyway, thanks again for the build, grats on BotW and a job well done.

3000 HP is extremely low... Especially if your not going with any ES. 4600 Life and 2000 es. I have no problem running T15's and dropped the 5x 5% life nodes. So technically can get more, but I run more jewels for more dmg. Obviously its going to vary on users gear which I have invested much more than required, but still 3000 is very low even with . Especially if you want to push it in maps.

As for dual curse. Currently running elemental weakness, projectile weakness and everything's literally dead before approaching it. I swap to Enfeeble, temp chains for some bosses.... That makes a huge difference to the point I have to wait for them to come off cooldown before even moving into the next group of monsters.
Last edited by Skitzofreniks on Dec 1, 2015, 9:02:27 PM
"
Skitzofreniks wrote:
3000 HP is extremely low... Especially if your not going with any ES.

Agreed, the only way I've been getting by is by good positioning and kiting with quicksilver. I think the bigger issue is currency. Not quite sure how to get enough money to buy better gear or 5L GG chest. The stuff I have right now is for capping resists and getting enough dex/str, which I can barely do, let alone add life and ES.

Spoiler

Maybe a bit of room to master craft some HP here and there, but that still doesn't quite solve the problem.
IGN: FacebreakerVoid
Last edited by iamjim on Dec 2, 2015, 10:59:01 AM
Hey IamJim. Whats your current level? Really for a 5L chest don't need currency. Just pick up all ES chests. You will find one in time. Good start for now. And 150 fusings is not bad at all. Vorici 20 fusings a day on the daily. So figure about a week you can have more then enough to 5L one yourself if you just want to pay 150 fusings and call it a day. Try and roll max life on any gear you have.
Not much has changed for this build for Talisman leagues with no significant nerfs/buffs to speak of. This will still be a reliable, cheap build to start the new league with. I'll be updating the skilltree and levelling guide in the upcoming week.
Mirror Arrow Summoner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1422529
Teleports Behind You: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2123293
Magma Orb Deadeye: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2736039
I just want to say thanks to this fantastic build. It´s my strongest build so far.

I made some changes to the passive tree to get more life and energyshield, but for this i had to sacrifice the +1 Curse node. Monsters are dying very fast anyway...

Tree lvl 89
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABAO4D7gQHBLMHHg18EZYWbxcvGFYabBzcHb4i4iL0JKoksCj6Kk0s6TLRM4c1kjbpOlg64T8nQYdFR0WdR-JJUUrITLNN41NSVcZXyVltWpFfmGh0aPJqrGvbbAttGW6qe8N9GH_GgKSCHoLHg9uFMoVghrOIQIhCiq-PGpARkDOTJ5SglS6YrZrgna6hL6IApDmmV6aspwiofarErJi0DLXytz64k76KwGbBxcrTzLzPMtAf0_vXz9hN2L3aYtsL42rquuvu7IrviO_r8B_w1fJF99f5N_no-tL-Cv6P?accountName=flojoe&characterName=BlinkBlinkTwink

I bought Atziris Splendour for 1 Ex, and 5 linked it by myself (80 Jews + 17 FUsings). A realy Cheap Hybrid Armor with nice ES. But i dont benefit from the +100 life/mana gained on kill.
And i managed to get a +1 Arrow on the Soul Strike Quiver... 15-20 trys to get this one.

Gear - MF
Spoiler
That Atziri's Splendour was a pretty good idea. I'm also excited for the new bow Roth's Reach.

It's an amazing levelling bow, most likely surpassing Storm Cloud. It gives +1 Chain without a damage penalty - this allows you to drop the Chain support gem while levelling, and can effectively turn 2x 4-links into 2x 5-links! If I got my hands on one, I'd be using it all the way until a Lioneye's upgrade.
Mirror Arrow Summoner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1422529
Teleports Behind You: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2123293
Magma Orb Deadeye: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2736039
Last edited by dariidar on Dec 8, 2015, 12:16:37 PM
Any suggestions/updates for 2.1?
IGN - Blackdepp
I've been using this build on talisman SC, so far its good, almost the same tree (if not the same xD), my recommendation, is to rush both duration clusters, and level with vortex blade, just using vortex blade+added fire dmg is enough for me so far. I got the new bow and deerstalker, might switch soon.

EDIT: Just got this, it's so MUCH easier and killing everything fast

My current tree:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAA-4c3B2-KPoqTTOHOuE_J0GHSshZbV-YaHSCx4Lkiq-QEZSgpwi3PriTvrzPMthN2L3aYuvu8kX56P4K?accountName=spetakju&characterName=SpetaMirrorSummoner
Last edited by spetakju on Dec 13, 2015, 2:12:40 AM
What you think about Poison gem as support. Its still 50% more damage as dot. And may be its improvable from tree too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info