[3.2]Blink & Mirror Arrow Necromancer * Shaper down * Build of the Week * Deadeye version added*

Hi I'm a new player which just started with this build. I have to say its very fun and safe for clean maps. However, when I tried to fight with the unique map boss and lvl75 map high spell dmg boss. I cant even bother them with my minions. Im so confused about what shoul I do next because I cant handle the boss. The only problem is the spell dmg is high enough to kill me immediately. Just wondering how would u deal with it
Hi, thx for an amazing build , never had so much fun in PoE before. 2 6links dps is insane. Finished 1MSC with 91.
My gear
Spoiler

I regret my decision of using only es gear , all mods beyond is a little too much for only es and no taste of hate. I think i'll retry it in darkshrine with armour gear.
Thx again for the build!
Droped Drillneck in the 5-week league. I suppose it's best to sell it? The pierce has anti synergy with chain, and going all into pierce doesn't seem to be that good either, unless I get Infractem. Not sure.

Edit: Eventually bought Infractem to see in action this combo (well, poe is all about it - experimenting). Same links -chain ended up in being slightly better. Rerolled colors and put gems instead of chains. It's considerably stronger. And I'm talking about trash mob clearing. Single target should be waay higher. I guess ,until I find some gg gear, I'll stay with this. :D
Last edited by macexor on Nov 3, 2015, 6:35:15 PM
@Liollzl

Which boss are you referring to? Death and Taxes?

Generally the only way to deal with huge hits is to dodge them. Let me know what your equipment is like and let's see what can be upgraded.

^ Glad to hear that Drillneck is working out, I think if I ever remake this character I will be trying that version too.
Mirror Arrow Summoner: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1422529
Teleports Behind You: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2123293
Magma Orb Deadeye: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2736039
Last edited by dariidar on Nov 3, 2015, 7:44:23 PM
For the record i made the character again in Darkshrine, leveling with mirror/blink arrow from about lvl 20. Definitely viable and quite good, it was a bit slow at start but as soon as i got an half decent bow, i could easily solo everything while being always lvl -3 or -4 to the zones.

First death was at lvl 64 despite being a SC character and rushing without paying much attention, also no deerstalkers or good gear on the way, i just went with whatever best bow i found, stacking dex everywhere i could. Now lvl 69 and about to switch to EB soon. :)
Last edited by Axylxys on Nov 5, 2015, 2:21:37 AM
Hey again,

After some (more) tinkering with the build:

Culling strike!!
Spoiler

I figured my main dps came from mirror arrow since I can place it a lot easier than blink arrow.
Blink arrow is now a 4 link;

Combinded with the projectile weakness curse blink arrow now basically just does some aoe dps and he keeps monsters away from me. Next step would be to make a second 6 link for mirror arrow.

The DPS in this build is good even with 5 link. Tier 14-15 maps pose no problem, some high level bosses are annoying to kill though. Two 6 link items would require two unset rings to get enough sockets.
is just a crappy unset to sustain gems.

Degen problems have been solved by getting rid of Zealoth's Oath and grabbing Essence Surge notable.

Current passive tree:
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAlKDYTRhW2mJodPnotz5Bh_4KNZLYvU3j_o-mVzrh8kW18krIbqpfmD8nzzJZbaQ5IuJH4ipNA-4zhx2-gsfT-6h9aqxakZitKPoNfFfJjxoc3LiTU1JFnZrg6-6FMkVHMtGQM6asiECiAASzwGZo8vAfFVCnCNrdGmydruNqFm8kqjbpFy_60lXWZOeApI9Gm6HDbVxrhEj316yYhWCqxMy8VcY6WAQHg9tMs2vb7IoUsEwtEQ-CHtsLwcWIQn_GfllJsdfP-TfviJMncLvsGI_6SVHw1QcelS6hL76K9HFDVB3Z

Again, this build is just so damn versatile.

Cheers,

Amahoela
Last edited by scherpenkate on Nov 7, 2015, 4:58:58 AM
Very versatile indeed !
Tried it with traps over a year ago, was only decent. Your version and the crazy ups on both GMP and Chain gems make it so much stronger.

It's an eva version, with mirror as an aoe and blink as single target dps
Gear

I'm not 100% sold on the armor yet but i'll admit i'm using it for the funs, and the movespeed is a nice added bonus. Don't think the additionnal levels to blink bring much more than unneeded HP on it. Probably going for a belly soon when i want to face harder content, but up to now it's been plenty strong enough. Lastly Hirry's could work as well and be fun too, + it has the added cold damage you need on one piece of gear for EE. I'll admit I dislike using curse on hit with just split and 2 curses so im going with split/chain/coh/EW. Probably corrupting gloves later on to get EW or Temp, if I get currency enough.

- Efficiency this is at least 8/10 or even 9, very strong and very safe
- Affordability 10/10, It can easely break maps on a double 4L with the lioneye being cheap and the only real required item
- Gameplay i'll rate it 11/10, it's a summoner without the boring side of it (regular summoner=AFK / srs=one click to win), very dynamic and safe/indirect.
Having tons of fun, thanks for sharing, wouldn't have given it a second go else !
very nice build! I'm using a hybrid version of it in this short league with the vertex and animate weapon
Been awhile since I started the build, but have tried many different variations to really push the build obviously costing much more ex in the long run, but to make it more viable in higher maps. I felt as if it just wasn't powerful enough. Obviously with power you sacrifice some things so my life is a little lower right now until I get minion dmg, % life jewels, but here's the current gear.

Gear          

So the whole theory was use my 6L lioneyes with mirror/pointblank so I can place right on top for single target. Where as my Blink Arrow I run GMP still(swapping to hypothermia for single target). I recently have been experimenting with Alpha's howl to further the damage on aura's. And so far zombies do die more frequent in 78-80 maps however my damage is much better. I also did tweak the tree slightly to pick up a few more jewel slots to further the damage reducing my total zombies from 7-5 since ultimately during boss battles they were dying anyways and the trash was dropping fast enough that I didn't need them to tank.

In that current setup I am running an animate guardian in gloves to see how well I like it. And so far the damage seems worth it. Running a basic damage animate guardian with ambu's charge, southbound, lioneye's paws, dying breath(18% extra damage), and leer cast(15% extra damage). I may end up swapping out the zombies for animate and continue to run fortify long term, but am still trying it out to see the survivability of guardian.

I am also looking to swap to dual curse once I get a decent sidhebreath and picking up split arrow for my 2x curses.
Last edited by Skitzofreniks on Nov 21, 2015, 10:21:34 PM
This build has become my favorite one ever... But I'm not sure I would be able to update it alone ! If we have a full passives reset with the next update I hope you'll update it haha !
Thanks for all the fun !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info