Share your Feedback on an Upcoming One-month Event!

1. Last 1M was super nice because some days the mix was so fricken hardcore ! You were over-run by mobs everywhere with mods that buffs each other in synergies etc. I understand it can be really annoying for a new player to do this tho... But something along the lines of extreme risk for awesome reward is really fun for me

2. Last time the reward was EXCLUSIVE for the league. Wich made it extremely sought after. I think you could maybe give Stash Tabs Bundle. It would not affect me at all since I have gigallion tabs but I know some players who don't want to put money in the game and are just blocked by their stash size.

3. The challenge should be something you can do alone and that does not require heavy trading (like amassing unique items / card for example).

I can't wait to see this !
First off I will definitely put my vote in for a Flashback league, I missed last one and It looked like sooooo much fun.

As for prizes, I feel like most of the leagues you have put out so far (at least the full challege leagues) have focused on multiple characters, and I think you should make this league based entirely on making one character and getting it as high as you can. One idea is to only allow one character per league at any given time, but I don't think that this is necessary as if you make prizes based on level thresholds, then people will only play one character anyway. So I think you should deffinitly do level thresholds, and as for the prize you give away, I would suggest one of two things: 1. Microtransaction points. This would be quite nice and give good incentive to push your character to a higher level threshold, however I think I like option two more: or, 2. Give away an exclusive microtransaction on each level threshold, something stand-alone, like a weapon effect, a back attachment, a head imbuement, or a pet. This would be quite cool as it would not only give an incentive to push the the next level threshold, but it would also make it so certain low-tier exclusive micros would be really common and you would see them all over the place, but the super high-tier ones would be only for the super good people who really pushed on that league. Here's a rough example of what the prizes and thresholds might be:

lvl 10: A wimpy little gold ring around your head (That EVERYONE would have)
lvl 20: A faint weapon glow
lvl 30: A mini zombie pet
lvl 40: A supplies back attachment
lvl 50: A new kind of horns
lvl 60: Rainbow footprints (Each step is a different kind of already made footprint)(You might want
to give Rainbowstride these as well)(Or instead, just a cool idea IMO)
lvl 70: A chaos glow weapon effect
lvl 75: A dust scrabbler pet
lvl 80: A alternate art effect for chaos, fire, and ice golems. (I would love this to be added to the
game in some way or another) (I would buy it!)
lvl 85: A new kind of wings back attachment
lvl 90: An epic new weapon effect (I can't think of any at the time being)
lvl 95: A miniature Malachai pet (At first I thought this was outrageous, but the more I thought
about it the more I realized it would actually totally work and Even though I couldn't get
level 95 in a Month, this should totally be a thing!)

This is the best if you ask me, also maybe give away some of these things with a random draw where every level you get on your highest level character gives you one ticket in the draw (so you are not ONLY motivated to get to the level thresholds, but still try to get to in-between levels too)
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
I think a good idea for rewards is having different types of rewards at different tiers, like maybe some cool MTX's for reaching certain levels, some different MTX's for completing a challenge set, and either a very few hardware or physical rewards for either maybe a race to a certain level or a ladder style system. This would make it so newer or less experienced players could have a reasonable goal to strive for while top tier players can compete for greater rewards. There's no need to limit yourselves to a single type of challenge. The more you have to keep people engaged the better
Jesse Guile
I am not an elite player. I would not participate unless there was a good reward guaranteed in there.
I'm all for the Warbands/Tempest one-month. It would encourage a lot of community collaboration, and the softcore players would get to experience the Tempest insanity for themselves. I really look forward to these crossover events.

The Golden/Black Seraph armor sets as a prize for challenges like the previous one-month leagues are a great idea. I love the flashback idea, but we did just have one of those. Let us have our hybrid league!
Ruby light of Songbird dreaming,
Daring King of Swords deceiving,
Queen of Sirens left in grieving,
Star of Wraeclast evermore.
I'd love a flashback league! Preferably with the rewards just like last time (golden seraph set, cerulean seraph, etc).
Don't know if it's been posted yet (didn't read all 40 pages of comments), but I think it would be cool to do flashback league, but keep it always Warbands/Tempest.

So the first day/week could be just Warbands+Tempest, and then as the league progresses either add more leagues or rotate through them. Kind of seems like the best of both worlds to me
Warbands + tempest both HC and SC, different colour on armour sets for each league as reward. Add flashbacks like suffixes for the tempests. So Shining tempest of Invasion would be... super fun.
i vote flashback :)
i think flashback with some neat MTX rewards (skill effects, character dances, stash tabs) would be really fun!

either way you go though will be lots of fun i'm sure. this game has all but ruined all other games for me.

GG, GGG. keep up the good work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info