Share your Feedback on an Upcoming One-month Event!

Steakback Outhouse Flashback
Noticias en español ya!!!
I'd love to see Flashback again with Warbands and Tempest added to the mix ! :D
About the prizes, I'm totally fine with the top of the ladder being rewarded handsomely for their efforts but you definitely should get something for the rest of the player base.
I feel like challenges are more appropriated than level threshhold (or you can put the lvl requirement into the challenges) since they add something more to the game than basic leveling and grinding :)

Thanks for asking us our opinion and keep up the good work !
i still haven't finished these old ones, would like it to continue longer...i think this time without good rewards i would continue on the old characters, coz of the new leagues i still haven't finished any characters...
The only reasons I played the previous hybrid event were the Seraph Armours. It was a great motivator and I managed to get 8/8 on which I am very proud. I use both cosmetic sets constantly.

If the event prizes are cool cosmetic effects for your character again (weapons or armour) with achievable goals I would definitely go for it again.

PLEASE don't balance the goals around no-lifers, PLEASE! They will break your game either way, no matter how hard it is. There is literally nothing you can do about that. Just think about the little man, yes?

The Seasons already have the 500 and 1000 point rewards that are unreachable for most people. Firstly because of the schedule and secondly because of how stacked the top of the ladder is. My personal limit is the 250 reward and that takes the entire season, going for almost every race I can, which is already very stressful.
cool, i'm glad to see you guys are asking the community's opinion on that.
i prefer a flashback league because it's more fun and MTX like the golden armour set will be awesome
Prize: Wings!!
Flashback but all mods all the time
When I kill a man he stays dead.
Now you have a system that can dynamically adjust areas´ modifiers as well as areas´ MF bonuses..

how about having a league with dynamic modifiers changing similar way how Warbands work. Areas would have 1-X random mods from previous and present leagues.. some of the more challenging mods could have MF bonuses tied to them too
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
flashback league > rewards

fun > make players play till the "end" depending of course on what will be, pls no random ones, i'll pass if so.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info