Share your Feedback on an Upcoming One-month Event!

Flashback pls. It was super fun.
Would prefer a flashback event (with some Warbands + Tempest Content please!). Though I would probably play an exclusively Warbands/Tempest league, just not as much. (Anarchy! I miss Anarchy! And Ambush! Even good old Onslaught.)

I liked the armor set MTX prizes from the last hybrid league, but it would be nice to have some type of prize at a point earlier than completing all the challenges. (Something to shoot for if you don't have time to grind out all the challenges. It could be something minor.)

Physical prizes (like artwork prints) would be awesome as well. Probably fairly limited in number (can't imagine GGG wanting to ship thousands around the world!) meaning mediocre players like me wouldn't get a shot at them unless one of the lower level prizes was a ticket for a random drawing.
i want a special armour set for prize :D
I'd definitely go for flashback, as it basically also includes the other option (Warbands/Tempest). I didn't play in the previous flashback league, but to put many of the mods together definitely sounds like a ton of fun.

On a related note: does this mean that the current temp leagues will end in 1 month when the race season ends??

But... but... but... I need more time for the challenges!! Why so fast?? Why only 24 hours in a day??

/calming down now
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
All mods weekends in the last 1 month were so much fun, so a mix of flashback + tempest/warbands looks like a solid choice.

For challenges, please no more level thresholds, that is the most boring thing ever.

As for the prizes, anything that is not a stupid totem pole is good.

Hell I might even bail on work for a week if the prize is worth it.
I enjoyed both the Rampage/Beyond 1 week race and the Torment/Bloodlines 1 month league; from the latter I got both the full Cerulean Seraph set and just my second level 80 character (had a 91 in Standard but all my others were low 70s at the time). I was doing other stuff during the flashback league, so didn't end up playing that. I think I'd be happy with either event as long as I'll get to keep the character afterward. The Golden Seraph set is pretty nice; I like all the recolors of the Seraph set, including the Elite set, better than the original, funny enough. As an ordinary mortal I couldn't care less about what prizes are offered for the people who get the most exp or do things the fastest, since I know I'll never have a chance at them and I don't even enjoy the style of gameplay that does have a chance at them. I definitely encourage prizes for challenges, level thresholds, or some combination of the two, and wearable mtx are more interesting to me than the totems that were given out for the challenges in the actual Torment/Bloodlines and Warbands/Tempest leagues.
OPA Guild Officer: to join see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119502
I say have Tempest and Warbands active all the time, and cycle out the other flashback mods.

Maybe Ambush on Mondays, Onslaught on Tuesdays, Nemesis on Wednesdays, Bloodlines on Thursdays, Invasion on Fridays, Beyond on Saturdays and all six for Sunday (the day of eternal rest)

Edit: Oh and put XP bonuses on the nastier mods. Onslaught and Beyond should be higher XP than days without them. Otherwise it's possible that the game-theoretical correct decision will be to sit out days of death.
Le Toucan Will Return
Last edited by sirgog on Sep 4, 2015, 2:11:31 AM
Flashback league and MTX prizes, also not everyone can spend 20 hours a day on the game to race to the top, and a lot of people have the Seraph sets so please do something more interesting, bring back the Atziri helmet MTX NOW THAT WOULD BE AWESOME.
(🌸=◡=)
I'd like warbands/tempest, primarily because I've always wanted to play Tempest but I don't like hardcore, so I'd like to play a full tempest environment in a non-hardcore league. Warbands I couldn't care less about.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
T0KTHX wrote:

ps: this Golden Seraph...can you guy make it black? i mean black with red detail :P

+ another 1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info