Share your Feedback on an Upcoming One-month Event!

It seems the overwhelming majority of users want a flashback race, and I agree completely.

For rewards, I loved the armor sets you did on the previous hybrid 1 month, designing some different color versions or different armor sets to this will get me and all of my friends to play again. Makes it much more fun to get MTX since it's a permanent addition to your account and will interest collectors.
Free unique MTX was the best prize. Lottery reward system wasn't good for many people. Personally, if i have to play for many hours and chance of getting reward is small, i would rather stay longer in my job , earn extra money and pay for MTX.
Last edited by SevenKnives on Sep 4, 2015, 11:09:29 AM
Flash back with tempest and warbands added. NO stupid totems though. Those body armors last time were sweet.
As someone who never got to play past seasons, a Flashback event would be absolutely amazing for me. I would enjoy that far more than a Warbands/Tempest combo.
Every Saturday = National Booze n Poe Day
Flashback >>> all. A MTX reward would be nice, just not another Seraph set please. Maybe a Vampiric set recolor?
I'd really like to have a reward structure geared around a set of challenges to getbthe armour parts, then maybe smaller prizes for easier challenges.

League mod wise I'm interested to try tempest as a none hardcore player, but both options allow me to, so I'm not that fussed.
Gotta say, announcing the end of the leagues = the end of my motivation to play.

I'm semi-casual. Play for 3 hours a night.. (have a job, girlfriend and a 1 year old child). I am very much a completionist, and love trying to get the challenges done - managed 2 this league (vendor recipe and tempests) - normally only get 1 done.

Was seriously considering trying to go for a third, the corrupt gems challenge.. or even rerolling in warbands and going for the warband specific challenge but now i know i haven't got long left.. i think I'll stop playing - I bet I am not alone in this.

Giving people too much notice that the league is ending also changes all the currency exchange rates, regrets start going up in value etc.. leaning towards how they are in standard. Id much prefer a 1 week warning that the leagues are ending to allow people to tidy up the last few completions on a challenge.

Anyway, new 1 month league..I dont mind what mods the league has, as long as its fun.. i loved nemesis (finding my first inner treasure was an awesome feeling way back when). That said, if its a warbands/tempest league, could you please allow challenge completions in it. That way, id actually have more motivation to play, and to carry on playing now, as i could aim to get one more level 82 this month ,and one in the 1 month, and the same for other challenges..

Just my thoughts,
Morgal
I would prefer a Flashback with difficulty spikes.
How about a Tabula Rasa league? Everyone begins with one in the stash!
Nice, it´s finally time for 1-month ^^
I would like to play the flashback-league, this way you can experience all the harsh and fullfilling poe-moments from the previous league´s again.

The Armor Set is pretty damn sweet and mtx are really the way to go to push the players. It would be awesome if ggg could also provide two different versions for the hc and sc players.
Others prices like signed t-shirt´s etc. would top everything, the problem is the way to achieve those for players with small amounts of time. Due to the high cost, these prices need to be linked to a race-like shedule, in which players with huge amounts of time always succeed before others.

So imho the fair way would be flashback (everyone gets the league they like) with 2 version mtx-prices (for challenge completion within a month and to distinguish s- and hc).

Thx for your hard work, keep it up!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info