Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

PoEs Greatness

Isn't it amazing that PoE forums are more interesting than all of the competition's games combined?
Every day something new breaks out, people get stirred with emotions flaring everywhere.
Exciting times.

I was provoked to post this just because of all the doom and gloom posts about poe becoming more and more casual.
Nothing has changed. Chris just said "Okay, give two more players a shavs/mjol in all the future leagues".
That is the extent of this casualification.

Let us all remember that PoE is the greatest ARPG of all time. Why? Because it is managing to stay hardcore and stay alive in the age of instant gratification. In the age of selfie sticks we have enough people that are willing to take the hammer and grind down that mountain.
I am all for voicing opinions, but try to put them into perspective first. By being negative all day for this or that, you are mission out on all the good things in the day.

This was more of a ramble, but it was a spur of the moment thing.
Yeah, there it is.
Cheerio

Hey,

I don't post often, but I had to tell you I like what you've said.

Thank you
Selfie sticks (and all that they represent) are The Devil.

PoE is the bomb.

Carry on. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Good thread.

And I know that I'm the one getting the surplus Shavs this time around!
Spoiler
Please, Chris. In the name of all that is RNG make it happen!
:D
I understand why people are scared of casualification, but if a change that makes it 0.01% more casual-friendly is something that upsets people then they must really like it difficult!

Our balance isn't perfect. Some things are occasionally too hard. Others are occasionally too easy. We'll continue to change stuff based on feedback and data. Sometimes a few items may get more common, but that's due to them being really inaccessible.

grant_m: I'm trying!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Selfie sticks (and all that they represent) are The Devil.

PoE is the bomb.

Carry on. =^[.]^=

Spoiler

hehehe
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
You unreasonable people see? 4X0 does equal 0. Nothing changed. Exactly, OP. Great thread!
PoE greatness = American Exceptionalism.

Discuss.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
I'm all about the killing shit and picking shit up - that's about as casual as it gets :)

Sometimes I wish I could kill shit faster and get more shit to pick up, it is nice to know that the devs are okay with that even if some of the player base isn't so keen.

Don't worry, when I'm killing too much shit too quickly and getting too much shit to pick up, I'll let you know.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Sep 3, 2015, 11:59:00 PM
Too casual?? What? Everyone thinks act 4 is now ok in difficulty?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info