PoEs Greatness

I must be doing too much masters lately...read "voicing opinions" as "voricing opinions"....dude, masters don't sell those :3

OT, agreed with much of the other stuff.

For POE Devs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6UuRTjkKs
Died like this in HC before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVsgFUiD-Y8

u_u
I am glad that at least some people are on the same page.
I just read that we are going to get a one month and the devs are asking for feedback. Casting our votes and impacting the development and planning :D Where else do you have that(perhaps on Kickstarter, but its somewhat different premise)? A rare thing indeed.

Good times, the game is getting better with each step.

As for too much optimism or downright negativism, the real state of things usually lies somewhere in the middle. I am content with that.

Thanks for replying and discussing guys!(Path of Forums eh Charan? :D), and thanks to Chris for being a down to earth guy(if that is a proper expression).
I don't know what to make about all this ... the lead dev has used a word that I can't even pronounce properly while sober ... never mind the state I'm currently in ... casualification .... can you simplify and streamline this word for people like myself Chris ?would be much appreciated.

Let's see if they truly are listening...

On a serious note

When has GGG ever been anything different.They've always done what they think best for the game and it's players while making a living.I sometimes feel sorry for GGG that the games scope and popularity became so large.

=)

"
coatofarms wrote:
4X0 does equal 0. Nothing changed.

1 000 000 000 x 0 does equal 0. Nothing Changed.
Or maybe your comment is dumb. Maybe.
IGN TylordRampage
Global 1 > Official Forums in terms of drama/emotions/trolling. Really. :D

Have game got "easier"? Lel. More friendly to the player, maybe. A little more rewarding for the grind.
But easier? I want all these "easier" folks go and kill Normal/Cruel Malachai (on hardcore, of course). Will Master crafts, 4xdrop rate Mjolners and all that other shit help you there? :-D I see so many claims about the game, yet people who say those things fail to provide any real, good merit to their claims. Game is still hard to master and you REALLY need to spend shitton of time to be anywhere near good, let alone "hardcore".
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Sep 4, 2015, 8:27:16 AM
@OP signed

@chris, POE has destroyed my 'casual game' meter. I am so used to RIPing that if my character lives my response is zomg, wtf!? Game to casual! ;)
"
I understand why people are scared of casualification

I don't.

I'm playing casualy depending of years and amount of work i have it doesn't mean in any case i'm a worse players than one spending 5k hours more than me.

Have been playing video games ( competitive mostly ) since Street Fighter ( contests were in pub good old times ) and still watch players with an incredible amount of time playing games without making any progression or reaching any goals when some guys with 300 hours are already in pro team.

Can't really compare with competitive games except the challenges in temp league / race / and PvP but you certainly get my point :)

PoE can't really target Casual players and allow them for great feels as long it will be only RnG gated.

Gating game progression with more difficulty strategy based and harder encounters to progress would be helpful to deal with that. If it's a bit rewarding of course :) ( doesn't need to became an alternative to dark souls btw but maybe reworking some bosses like the plateau based one or all others easy room would be a good start :) ).

Hf :)

Guys, you should welcome the RNGesus..
League of Legends is the only other game that I can look at the makers and see that they try to listen to their playerbase. It's nothing like GGG, because let's face it, it'd be a lot harder for Riot with so many more people, but this is one of very few games that would listen to their playerbase as much as they do, it's fantastic. While I don't donate thousands or hundreds of dollars at a time, I try to support this game as much as I can with a family and bills. Keep it up GGG, you're doing great. (And ty for making more casual, in 4 years of playing casual (On gf's account so don't look at my time and say im lying :P) I've never found a T1 unique drop. So thanks :D
Wait, we can drop selfie sticks now?

Wolf
I'll take "Swords" for two hundred Alex.
-Faux Sean Connery

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info