2.0.3 Patch Notes, New Eagle Guardian Totem and Verdant Throne Microtransactions!

Ugh, just bought the totem skin, turns out it only works on spell totem. I think GGG should market the "Eagle guardian totem skin" as "Eagle guardian spell totem only skin".

Plz GGG make the skin work for shockwave totem. Huge disappointment.
Bad Seed
"
Hamallainen wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
"
Aziraphale wrote:
I thought that the change for full div card stacks was coming this patch?

So did I - is that not in?
It is in but the color is a very light blue. Almost unnoticeable compared the white of a not-full stack.

If u are having problems with picking up items and not noticing them try loot filter from ziggy-d,i am using it for a longer time now and it is awesome,helped me alot!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XBPUpCuIUQ
Loot filter won't work in stash and inventory.
In this case, we want to distinguish full stacks, different colour in stash for 8/8 and 6/8.
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
not good!cant update,fix help TY!
"
Baristo wrote:
Ugh, just bought the totem skin, turns out it only works on spell totem. I think GGG should market the "Eagle guardian totem skin" as "Eagle guardian spell totem only skin".

Plz GGG make the skin work for shockwave totem. Huge disappointment.

The store description literally says that:

Your Spell Totem or Ranged Attack Totem (from Support Gems) become a stone Eagle Guardian.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
d3unique wrote:
"
your pack file has become corrupted, currently the only way to fix this is to delete content.ggpk and download it again.

nice patch :D

the game client could automatically create a backup of content.ggpk because most players either arent capable, unwilling or clueless about it.

those 6gb of extra space shouldn't be the problem but probably the increased patching time is.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
all in all a great little Patch :)
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info