2.0.3 Patch Notes, New Eagle Guardian Totem and Verdant Throne Microtransactions!

why is this called 2.0.3? there is less stuff in this patch than the lettered minor patches.

no new uniques , no new skill, nothing been added other than a merely 12 divination card that don't affect game-play what so ever, 2.0 is turning out to be one of the biggest let down GGG has produced yet
Very cool totem skin!
Really wish those totem skins could apply to all the totem skills...
Top secret div card plan. (Friends & guildies only)
WTB Sit MTX for Thrones please.
This update looks awesome!
Please Chris give me good RNG on div cards! :D
I stopped playing this game because of drop rates. I've played this game excessively with shite rewards and to no valuable avail. It has been a colossal waste of time.

I've been told to trade on websites, but I've been here to play Path of Exile, not Path of Web-Browsing. If i'm playing a game, I should be able to do everything I want to do IN THE FUCKING GAME.

Increased drop rates might finally facilitate a legitimate self-found experience. Since, low drop-rates have provided nothing but a poisonously annoying off-limit endgame. What's the point of having such diversity in a game if 1% of the community can experience it? I hope the next time I put time into PoE it'll be worth it. So thanks for the loot rate change.

[Edited by support]
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Sep 2, 2015, 10:15:05 PM
Yeah what the fuck with all these totem skin and no shockwave totem skin? Be great to see something for shockwave totem.
"
NiveusNex wrote:
I stopped playing this game because of drop rates. I've played this game excessively with shite rewards and to no valuable avail. It has been a colossal waste of time.

I've been told to trade on websites, but I've been here to play Path of Exile, not Path of Web-Browsing. If i'm playing a game, I should be able to do everything I want to do IN THE FUCKING GAME.

Increased drop rates might finally facilitate a legitimate self-found experience. Since, low drop-rates have provided nothing but a poisonously annoying off-limit endgame. What's the point of having such diversity in a game if 1% of the community can experience it? I hope the next time I put time into PoE it'll be worth it. So thanks for the loot rate change.

[Edited by support]

Said the guy who s playing a free game and hasn't donated a penny
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Sep 2, 2015, 10:15:40 PM
"
Dr1MaR wrote:
"
NiveusNex wrote:

[Edited by support]

Said the guy who s playing a free game and hasn't donated a penny

Daily reminder you can hide supporter tags.

-

This update looks very underwhelming. I was hype for balance changes, hoping it might make something more interesting to get me back in the game, but all that really changed is ground slam and some marauder nodes by a few %. I don't trust GGG to make divination cards anything but a waste of time, so the drop rate increase is a whole lot of nothing.

The patch should have been named 2.0.2f.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info