2.0.3 Content Update Deployment Plan

I got kicked and cannot reconnect after logging in. (clicking character keeps kicking me back to main menu)
any info on how to fix this would be appreciated
Washington, D.C. gateway.
Same EU side. Weird...... :D
Btw. An idea for future update that everyone would want to have. A way to search through your stash tabs by searching for an item name. So people with a lot of items or gems can just search and find them. That would be one of the best updates. Thank you.
"
AndyTheEskimo wrote:
Btw. An idea for future update that everyone would want to have. A way to search through your stash tabs by searching for an item name. So people with a lot of items or gems can just search and find them. That would be one of the best updates. Thank you.

What you want already exists it is a 3rd party app called 'Procurement. The program works by accessing your stash on the poe website so you don't hafta worry bout some asshole hackin yer goodies.

It's fuckin A as well as allowing you to search yer stash by name u can search by attribute, resistance type or whatever. I'm a hoarder with a few hunnerd pages of stuff mostly shit natch, so Procurement saves me hours of graft when I'm levelling a new build.

Get it from https://github.com/Stickymaddness/Procurement

It's free but if you like it buy the bloke who did such an excellent job makin it a round or two.
No thanks I do not want some third party crap. Just have it in game. It is a simple change to make. I dont want crap downloaded on my computer.

Also If you know so much. Tell GGG to fix Cyclone....
You get stuck beside a wall or behind a mound of dirt or something and your cyclone will just not work. Why can it not work like when you walk around something with your left click walk?

It would make cyclone much more enjoyable
"
UreKismet wrote:
"
AndyTheEskimo wrote:
No thanks I do not want some third party crap. Just have it in game. It is a simple change to make. I dont want crap downloaded on my computer.

You get stuck beside a wall or behind a mound of dirt or something and your cyclone will just not work. Why can it not work like when you walk around something with your left click walk?

[Removed by Support]

lol!
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Sep 2, 2015, 5:01:53 PM
"
UreKismet wrote:
"
AndyTheEskimo wrote:

[Removed by Support]

You´re too kind, a good stick would do the trick
Last edited by Jared_GGG on Sep 2, 2015, 5:02:51 PM
"
AndyTheEskimo wrote:

Don't we have a search field under the stash tab where you can write names, stats or even itemlevel to search?
Last edited by anakkk on Sep 2, 2015, 9:24:45 AM
"
anakkk wrote:
"
AndyTheEskimo wrote:

Don't we have a search field under the stash tab where you can write names, stats or even itemlevel to search?

Probebly ment a more advanced function of it, including that the search will open up the tab where the found item are located.
Very good. Thank you for sharing this topic.
http://www.yoob.link

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info