2.0.3 Content Update Deployment Plan

I'm thinking high-res versions of these screens you're putting out should always be an option.

Great job on them Bex.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
I hope this will put a smile on some grumpy faces.

Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"
gilrad wrote:
Cool

Loving these substabtial bi-weekly patches.

I see what you did there, with the screenshot and all :D
Designer of The Broken Crown
Designer of The Sigil Divination Card
https://www.reddit.com/user/ThisIsABuff/
Time to do Discharge Micro Transition GGG!
pretty sure the birds are totem effects
Hmm my guess based off the screenshot...

New Totem MTX, possibly a new Flame Dash MTX (though i doubt it, just looks like an HD shot of a mid-dash which we cant see with our camera angle), Divination Cards all around the witch (guessing thats just because the divination card change), There appears to be one guy in armour and one guy in evasion gear behind the witch, with a shield. Possible EV/Armour/Block/ES re-balancing ?
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
So are Light Trail visual effects finally getting implemented?
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Sep 1, 2015, 3:24:28 AM
Let us stack more IIR/IIQ (50000/1000000 will be fine imo) so we can end up maps with inv full or uniqes. Then adjust drop rates again to not let us to do so. And don't care of other players...
Woepwoep!
i looked and looked, no fishing rods in the picture...

regarding drops, i already can't complain this temp leage. beside 4 ex i found a sire of shards yesterday and looking forward to some serious projectile fun.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info