Unique and Divination Card Drop Rate Changes in 2.0.3

"
Chris wrote:

All rare and super-rare Unique items now drop four times as often as they previously did. Yes, this means that four times as many Mjölners or Shavronne's Wrappings will now drop.

Most of them are heavily nerfed anyway , it only makes sens that the droprate is higher .

Whispering ice and Voll's devotion will join them maybe :) .
Very happy with the sound of these changes, especially the drop rate of rare/super-rare uniques. They will still take plenty of either work or luck to get, but they won't feel so totally unattainable for self-found players or regular joe players with jobs and kids who can only play a few hours a week -- or folks like me who have wasted too much time trying to sell things in real life and can't be bothered to waste time I could be using to PLAY on shouting into the void of trade chat. XD
OPA Guild Officer: to join see http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1119502
Laugh or mourn.. OMG! hahahahahahhaa
"Sorry for my bad English"
The people who are complaining because items will become just a bit more common, come on, stop bitch***.
You know how many posts I've read from people who left POE because they've played for thousands of hours and still have not found any thing worth while? If anything, this will bring more people back to poe and GGG needs that from an economical standpoint.

I mean there have been countless posts from countless people who were sick of items being in the game that probably giving them 1 chance in a million of ever dropping for them. Well, now they have a 4 in a million chance. So what's the problem?

Thanks also for raising the divination card drop rate for certain cards. I know that has been a sore spot for hundreds of posts I've seen. I've yet to see anyone state that they were happy with the drop rate....
next topic~ When buff curency drop rate(kappa)
"
Mentoya wrote:
If anything, this will bring more people back to poe and GGG needs that from an economical standpoint.

From the "economical" standpoint (more like strategical) that is what got them into this situation in the first place.

They relied on a system that required you to put a lot effort to acquire gear.This usually means players continue playing the game because they want to hit certain goals but they relied on that system too much to the point players started questioning if the drop rates were just a way the company found to trap the players into playing the game for longer (which is a thing in many other games).

Again, I am really happy GGG is making these changes especially considering our game is about peaks of returning players each time a new league comes up. Uniques being super rare was a thing when temporary leagues didn't exist.
This is an amazing change.While the game is amazing and probably one of the best games i've ever played,it can be unrewarding at times and i've farmed hundreds of hours with enough IIR without seeing any decent unique item drops.

This is one very good change for the more casual players,and that's most likely the bigger part of the player base.

Well played GGG.
Might actually find a T1 uniq now!

but on another note, will be there be any buffs to life leech in this patch?

"
MollariGaming wrote:
The daiblo3ification of PoE has begun :(

[Edited by support]

they nerfed t1 uniques (shavs, mjolner etc) and now they increased the drop rate...sounds like a good decision to me.

what is the problem ? or do you have tabs full of shavs, mjolners etc that lost their value... ?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Sep 1, 2015, 2:34:25 AM
A desperate yet delayed countermeasure against the players' exodus. We'll see the aftermath

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info