3 MILLION MAPS per week!?

"
I'm a long-time player and almost never do maps, especially in temp leagues. I'd bet there are many more casual players who never even see a map than there are dedicated mappers. =^[.]^=

Hard to say we don't have numbers but i can imagine lot of players don't jump into map at all + the one leaving the game before ( wich is common i any games at all ).

May i ask your reasons for not playing maps ? Bored orrr just not interested much than that ?
Hf :)
"
Perq wrote:
If not for the "PEOPLE" (replace people with appropriate word) clogging the party board with their useless "trading" spam

Pretty much this. The party board is basically "Trade Chat 2.0 - Now With Slightly Less Bots, Maybe". I actually like partying, even with strangers, but both the trade spam and the fact that nobody does anything other than Lake/Ledge/Forest/Ruins runs makes it kinda not worth it.
"
Heli0nix wrote:
"
I'm a long-time player and almost never do maps, especially in temp leagues. I'd bet there are many more casual players who never even see a map than there are dedicated mappers. =^[.]^=

Hard to say we don't have numbers but i can imagine lot of players don't jump into map at all + the one leaving the game before ( wich is common i any games at all ).

May i ask your reasons for not playing maps ? Bored orrr just not interested much than that ?

I'm an altaholic, so I seldom get a character to mapping level. When I do, it can be fun, but playing in a temp league resets my leveling inertia, and race season pretty much monopolizes my play. So, while I can and do occasionally enjoy a map, it's not something I pursue doing as a goal. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Uhhhhh... I haven't run maps in a group in over 3 years of playing this game.

Most people solo map.
Public groups? I like to have fun and not get frustrated or feel pressured to rush, ... , hence I never group except with friends.
My inquiry was not a confrontation with the reported # of maps being run. My inquiry was in the ratio of maps run vs. public map groups. The ratio appears way off, regardless of the common variables.
There is no comfort in the unfamiliar.
There is no adventure in the familiar.
I do maps mostly solo even unique ones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info