What is your opinion about chicken-demon mob

"
"
Icedaemon wrote:
It should be fairly obvious. Daresso rose from the muck, the first part of his area reflects that. The same low-end fighting pits where he fought rabid dogs and the like as a boy also probably featured cockfights, which probably left some form of memory.

Your assumption that people pay even the slightest bit of attention to the dialogue is charming.

To anyone who does, it is very obvious.

yes I pay attention to lore and dialogues (poe lore was so great with first 3 acts, still can't make decision about what to think about act 4 lore at all.) . It was quite obvious for me that gutter area, mad dogs etc. etc. are reminiscence of Daresso youth. Cock fights also crossed my mind, but it does not change fact that they are looking ridiculous (especially the turkey bowman is hilarious as fuck)
Aye Aye Captain!
Last edited by jeż on Aug 31, 2015, 2:09:54 AM
Yes yes I also think that this could be like this, but it still don't change taht actually they look dumb. I don't know, the idea in general is not bad gutter is great very "climatic" area, with all the dogs, rooted gladiators that fail at their beginning in gladiator profession, demonic chicken idea sounds good too, but the realization is poor imho. Im not an artist or character designer either so i won't give now some concept how they could look to be better than this what we have now. Just sharing my opinion. Also sory for my english, but i hope you understand what i mean.
Aye Aye Captain!
Last edited by jeż on Aug 31, 2015, 3:41:07 AM
The most confusing thing about ChickenDemon and DogDemon is that they don't appear in maps inhabited by Demons. wut

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info