What is your opinion about chicken-demon mob

What do you think was the idea behind creating such hilarious monster? In my opinion he looks like some kind of easter egg, and he is immersion breaking for me. Share your thoughts. Mby you find other monsters even more ridiculous than this one?
Aye Aye Captain!
I'd like to know how it fits into lore. Keep in mind that it appears in Daresso's dreams, which are fabricated by the Beast, prolly from Daresso's own fears. Mebbe he was savagely pecked by poultry, which led to his bloodthirsty career?

My opinion is that they oughtta be tasty with BBQ sauce. =^[.]6=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Aug 30, 2015, 11:40:10 AM
There is no chicken level.
What I think of,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drMzeN1eXdA
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
It should be fairly obvious. Daresso rose from the muck, the first part of his area reflects that. The same low-end fighting pits where he fought rabid dogs and the like as a boy also probably featured cockfights, which probably left some form of memory.
i think it was maybe one of the devs wanted to have "demon cock" in the game somehow and this was the thing to get it in the game...where it was caught and made PC anc changed to demon rooster
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
jeż wrote:
Mby you find other monsters even more ridiculous than this one?

it took a while for me to realize that the weird looking birds before highgate are actually infested with parasites.

at first i thought they're wearing armor of some sort. which i found unfitting but now with the parasite explaination, they look even creepier to me.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aW9-wv6gGg

In the above link you can see Daresso as a young boy being chased through the slums by those chicken while he holds the Eye of Desire. I strongly believe that is how they came to be in the game. :D
Last edited by Hallsttattian on Aug 30, 2015, 5:32:24 PM
Are you talking about village ruin boss? IMO she will wreck your world as melee especially enraged. I tried to cyclone her she just sprints away and machine gun me with RoA or PA. I died 3x to her. Gonna wait for zero experience moment next time or watch a video.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Aug 30, 2015, 8:07:36 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Are you talking about village ruin boss? IMO she will wreck your world as melee especially enraged. I tried to cyclone her she just sprints away and machine gun me with RoA or PA. I died 3x to her. Gonna wait for zero experience moment next time or watch a video.

Yeah, that fight isn't fun even for Ranged since Vaal ROA can't be Evaded (and then you die to PA)

But lately I've been playing PA Solo or TS with friend as Aurabot.

I pretty much tore apart my Shockwave Totem guy because killing the Chicken is actually impossible
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info