Announcing the Bloodgrip Race Season!

At first i was excited, i relaly only started racing in the emberwake season, and the schedudling was REALLY bad for me since i was working super late hours and couldnt commit to racing, but felt i did ok given i was only able to take par tin hafl a dozen races and only got 2 rewards, so when i saw this seasons i was happy...

then i took a closer look at the rewards...

An alter art jewel that no one can see, at least 2 uniques i personally consider vendor trash, a unique im not sure about, and legacy gloves that look meh... they are called SHADOWS AND DUST, implying assassin style gloves, not spikes and scales, srsly, those gloves look super goofy given the name... why not have them be sleek black leather, with small wisps of smoke on them, showwing off what they do (giving you that smoke cloud and such).

Jsut saying...

But meh, ill try to race again this season, its too bad too many people cheat and exploit game mechanics to get ahead making it pointless to try to reach top tier (looking at you, everyone who completes quests by logging out then in rapidly to cheat back to town).
No 40m Descent? :/ But where am i gonna get points then??
Are you intended to add leaque-specific items of former leagues now more often in leagues? You added edge of Madness and now death rush and Shadows and Dust.

And more important question: When will there be a pvp season???
"
Hemmingfish wrote:
This has to be the first race season where NONE of the rewards look appealing. You've really outdone yourselves this time, GGG.

That is very subjective to every individual. The rewards for bloodgrip are more appealing than emberwake's, for us!(◕‿◕)♡
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael