Announcing the Bloodgrip Race Season!

"
mirificel wrote:
I said i wont post anymore but when i see those rewards makes me cry, what a joke!!!
Still waiting for the day that the 1000 point reward would make me go for it... and for 500 points you go from bringer of rain and alpha's howll to a rathpith where there wasnt much of change when equiped and now to a glove slot where is even less of an impact on the looks... where are the chest pieces rewards!?

All this negativity for free goodies...tssk!

^_^
Exiled for Eternity
Players have corrupting blood so basically it will be even easier to kill yourself with reflect?
"
smartybarty wrote:
"
mirificel wrote:
I said i wont post anymore but when i see those rewards makes me cry, what a joke!!!
Still waiting for the day that the 1000 point reward would make me go for it... and for 500 points you go from bringer of rain and alpha's howll to a rathpith where there wasnt much of change when equiped and now to a glove slot where is even less of an impact on the looks... where are the chest pieces rewards!?

^_^

Nothing is for free, those are prizes... it takes some commitment to get to 500 points and lets not even talk about what it takes to get to 1000 points...
"
Furyofwar wrote:
Players have corrupting blood so basically it will be even easier to kill yourself with reflect?

Pretty sure DoTs don't reflect, they don't count as hits. Neither does applying CB count as a hit. So it's super safe.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1394759 - Suggestion for beginner tutorial.
Sounds like a fun mechanic to me, looking forward to new race season!
BLAMT!
120 races, theoretically I could compete in half of them (I'm no "no-lifer"), practicaly less than a half of them (I don't like 12min races). This amethyst ring is reachable for me but I don't think I could get those boots.
Last edited by Thoian on Aug 29, 2015, 6:58:57 AM
Need 1 month exiles everywhre void league -_-!
well.. that amu is pretty damn sick. i hope it is going to be a free-world drop because even when i had the time i wasnt keen on no-lifing the races..
"
mirificel wrote:
"
smartybarty wrote:
"
mirificel wrote:

^_^

Nothing is for free, those are prizes... it takes some commitment to get to 500 points and lets not even talk about what it takes to get to 1000 points...

maybe you can convince ggg to send you money for playing their game. always worth a try laugh.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by LORRAINE666 on May 26, 2018, 3:45:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info