Bored? Read my complaint email to McDonalds!

"
Upandatem wrote:
So it turns out earning the bare minimum wage is not quite the motivator it's made out to be. Intriguing.

Actually, the people who work at McDonalds near me make above minimum wage, even as regular crew members.
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
You get what you pay for.

I literally can not eat anything but fries and Icecream from McDs it makes me sick. I assume its probably because they cook everything in its own grease and its just too much for my stomach. I've tried multiple times from multiple locations as well. Same result every time. Its not even very good tasting either >.>
Not my real account anymore, use it for forums while I work
You might also know me as "Thisisnotmyrealaccount" to which I forgot the E-mail for.
My real account is Einkil1, it's my steam account which is why I can't access it at work >.>
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Can't really expect much from McD's tho. I dunno about where you live but here they don't drug test their employees so pretty much every one is full of workers blitzed out their minds. I have actually been given a burger with no patty on it, and seen the cashier sleeping at the register. xD

LOL...just wow.

Went through the taco bell near a friends house with him once. Wanted to know what drinks they have that arent carbonated for his son and well, the girl at the drive through had noooooo idea what he was asking. Im in the passenger seat thinking eh maybe she just did hear him the first time. He explained further with "Yeah you know stuff that isnt bubbly." She was STILL COMPLETELY CONFUSED! LOL he literally looked at me and said "How else do I ask this?" After a second he was like "screw it. Parker youre getting juice they didnt have what you want." Went back to the drive through speaker and said "Just give me fruit punch then."

I think my worst McDonalds trip was some kind of artisan bun chicken club thing. The one I got had a truly insane amount of garlic in it and I grew up on shit loads of flavors. I cant even stress or exaggerate enough how much goddamn garlic was on the thing it was the only thing you could smell within 5 feet of me for the rest of the day and all i did was take a nibble and sit in its presence for 15 minutes lol

The ice thing doesnt surprise me at all. Ive had some drinks come with so much ice theyre gone in 2 gulps and alot of the cups these days can be pretty big.

I guess its not such a bad thing that going to an unhealthy-ass fast food place can be such a discouraging experience lol. McDonalds fries can be really good though Ill give em that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info