Bored? Read my complaint email to McDonalds!

Yes, I know, McDonalds is bad for you, etc etc. I just thought someone might find this entertaining.

Anyhow, I went to McDonalds a little bit ago and as usual they messed up my order so I went to their feedback section on the website and in the "comments" part this is what I put:

Spoiler
First off, this is far from the first time this place has messed up my order, and not only that but when I used this form to let someone know about the terrible performance of the employees there last time the scumbag that contacted me tried convincing me that I was the problem and not my messed up orders.

Anyhow, here I go again;

Tonight's visit was me using a coupon for buy one get one free quarter pounder with cheese, and also ordering a small fry and a sweet tea no ice. After I placed my order, it was correct on the screen, and the girl taking my order confirmed I wanted "no ice" in my sweet tea, I pulled up to the window, payed and received what I thought was what I ordered.

However, surprise, surprise, I get home and not only is my sweet tea jam packed with ice, but there's barely any ketchup or mustard on my quarter pounder with cheese sandwiches, the meat patties tasted and felt like they had been sitting out all night, and there's no onions on them.

I tried to call the store to let them know about their mistake, however no one wanted to answer the phone, and I bet I can guess why.

Please replace my order and do something that makes up for, not only the gas I spent to go to McDonalds, but the previous ignorance from whoever I talked to before regarding this issue that claimed I was the problem rather than taking responsibility for the mistakes of their employees.

Waiting for them to contact me back lolz
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
Last edited by FriendlyGamerGuy on Aug 26, 2015, 11:22:41 PM
Wait...you didn't hear the ice in the cup? It's always funny when I go to Sonic I always order with "no ice" while everyone else gets ice, yet the car hop always has to let us know which one doesn't have ice. It's pretty obvious which ones have ice. xD

But your story reminds me of a recent trip to Popeyes. The chicken was rancid and I didn't find out till I got home. The manager tried to convince me there was nothing wrong with it when I brought it back...yet he sure refused to taste it.

He's like "Can I buy you lunch one day?". No sir, you sure can't...can keep that rancid ass chicken because if you're not willing to eat it then neither am I. :)

Edit: Forgot to mention he didn't give me his real name either. When I called their home office they had no clue who I was talking about. Go figure.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Aug 27, 2015, 12:37:53 AM
"
Shovelcut wrote:
Wait...you didn't hear the ice in the cup?

Sadly, no. I think it was packed too full of it and it didnt move around much lol

Although I don't think it would have mattered anyhow because the sandwiches were crap too :P
Designer of Unending Hunger and The Craving divination card.
Can't really expect much from McD's tho. I dunno about where you live but here they don't drug test their employees so pretty much every one is full of workers blitzed out their minds. I have actually been given a burger with no patty on it, and seen the cashier sleeping at the register. xD
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Yeah, the big D has really gone downhill from when we were kids.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Yeah, the big D has really gone downhill from when we were kids.

They have and it saddens me. Bring on the hate, I still love McDonalds.

Oh, preemptive strike, i'm in better shape than you are <3
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
McCafé is okay. Rest is shit tier.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
McCafé is okay. Rest is shit tier.

Seriously? Their coffee is like this off brown colored coffee flavored slime..

E: upon further reflection i think id prefer just chewing coffee beans and pouring scalding water down my throat
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Aug 29, 2015, 10:29:32 PM
Sue them for enough to buy one of these and get nutriblasting!
So it turns out earning the bare minimum wage is not quite the motivator it's made out to be. Intriguing.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info