[2.0] Incinerate RF Atziri killer/Map faceroller build

I am giving this build a try and have reached Merciless with a level 65 Marauder. My question is about the Eleron jewelry. I have acquired several rings and amulets from Eleron, some better than others, and have attempted to craft them into good, usable items. I am taking the items, using an augmentation orb to add a mod, then using a regal orb to turn the item into a rare. Thus far I have gotten fairly unusable crap. The added mods are something like added accuracy and when regaled they add one more, also usually unusable, mod. If these are pretty lousy items do I have any alternative? I can't hit them with a Chaos orb because I lose the Eleron mod. I can't scour them because I have the same problem. Is there something I am missing in this operation? Or do I have to keep acquiring more jewelry from Eleron and giving it the one shot to modify it into something useful?

Thanks for your help.
"
WolfeDude wrote:
I am giving this build a try and have reached Merciless with a level 65 Marauder. My question is about the Eleron jewelry. I have acquired several rings and amulets from Eleron, some better than others, and have attempted to craft them into good, usable items. I am taking the items, using an augmentation orb to add a mod, then using a regal orb to turn the item into a rare. Thus far I have gotten fairly unusable crap. The added mods are something like added accuracy and when regaled they add one more, also usually unusable, mod. If these are pretty lousy items do I have any alternative? I can't hit them with a Chaos orb because I lose the Eleron mod. I can't scour them because I have the same problem. Is there something I am missing in this operation? Or do I have to keep acquiring more jewelry from Eleron and giving it the one shot to modify it into something useful?

Thanks for your help.

just have to keep crafting until you get good mods. you can choose to regal and hope it's a good roll then use elreon's multiple mods and master craft.
Found answer to first question.

What is the calculation to determine how much dps rf gives to incinerate? Having a hard time googling for the answer
Last edited by doublecheeze on Nov 1, 2015, 7:57:05 AM
"
WolfeDude wrote:

Thanks for your help.

If u have currency,u can use Cata mod(cannot roll attack mod) then use 3 exalted orb(u need to keep 1 suffix open).And if u dont like your crafted suffix,use mod Prefix cannot be rolled and use scour,u will save prefix and delete all suffix.Or u can use mod Prefix cannot be changed and chaos it,but u can roll attack mods then.My jewelery with master mods craft.
need to reroll ring with IIR
Last edited by Q12345 on Nov 1, 2015, 5:52:23 PM
"
doublecheeze wrote:
Found answer to first question.

What is the calculation to determine how much dps rf gives to incinerate? Having a hard time googling for the answer

Lvl 20 RF give to Incinerate 60% MORE dmg,u can read it on RF description.And u can see on tooltip dps incinerate with and without RF,with lvl 20 RF its 60% more dmg:)
has any of you considered a kaoms heart in place of the belly of the beast?
and simply using a 4L for the incinerate?
Is block bad for this build?

Is AA essential for incinerate? I can run grace, purity of fire and lightning but cant squeeze all 4 in. Im mainly looking to farm atziri and other bosses of fire or lightning based damage.
"
doublecheeze wrote:
Is block bad for this build?

Is AA essential for incinerate? I can run grace, purity of fire and lightning but cant squeeze all 4 in. Im mainly looking to farm atziri and other bosses of fire or lightning based damage.

AA is very good to rf incinerate,because we are static then cast this skill.U need to use Alpha's Howl+lvl 4 Enlighten+reduced mana nods https://poe.mikelat.com/#4-eMGMJd/jIotnYf.I'm running with AA+Purity of Fire+Purity of Lightning+Vitality,and have 90% max fire resist with alpha's+lvl 21 Purity of fire+effect of aura's nods.Can farm 99% maps and ez kill Atziri.But if u want take block nods u can use start build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1068509
Last edited by Q12345 on Nov 2, 2015, 7:37:55 AM
Why vitality, if you have 90% fire resist. Just to have more skill nodes?
Just want more comfortable game:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info