[2.0] Incinerate RF Atziri killer/Map faceroller build

"
Neurik wrote:
I have been using Doryiani forever (since the original build was posted) and never bothered trying Doon or simply a rare wand. At level 95 I am wondering if it makes sense to consider a swap to either Doon or a rare wand? I do not really have issues with life loss from using BM so I am not convinced I need the leach from Dori. Then again I am not really sure I need more damage either so maybe it does make sense to try a Doon.

Oh and I think the "adds xx-xx fire damage to spells" is absolutely the biggest difference in the rare wand in terms of DPS. Look at the damage ranges for incinerate levels and then look at what your wand adds:

Lvl Fire Dam

19 134–200
20 147–220
21 161–242

Level 19 to 20 gem adds 13-20 fire dam
Level 20 to 21 gem adds another 14-22 fire damage

So that wand with its 49-78 fire damage to spells adds almost 3.5 incinerate "gem levels" worth of base damage that gets increased by items and the tree by a huge amount. Its the damage equivalent of taking Oaks favor for base life.

Give it a try, man. It doesn't hurt, and I'm sure you'll get a better DPS with Doon.

Geez, i gotta update the first post.
Sorry I should probably know this but how do you get the warband mod redblade on a helm?
Last edited by Neurik on Oct 6, 2015, 10:00:27 AM
"
Neurik wrote:
Sorry I should probably know this but how do you get the warband mod redblade on a helm?

From the wiki: warband members of Redblade drops magic helmets with the affix.
"
Neurik wrote:
Oh and I think the "adds xx-xx fire damage to spells" is absolutely the biggest difference in the rare wand in terms of DPS. Look at the damage ranges for incinerate levels and then look at what your wand adds:

Lvl Fire Dam

19 134–200
20 147–220
21 161–242

So that wand with its 49-78 fire damage to spells adds almost 3.5 incinerate "gem levels" worth of base damage that gets increased by items and the tree by a huge amount.

That's not true.

Incinerate has 30% damage efficency. Meaning:
A 49-78 added fire damage wand applies about 15-24 damage.
That's about one "gem level", not 3.5.

It's still great, but not as great as you're trying to make it.

Same for Anger.
I currently get 64-103 fire damage (lvl 19).
That's also only about 19-33 fire damage due to 30% efficiency.
Still worth it obviously, this adds about 3k dps with my gear/tree.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Last edited by Peterlerock on Oct 6, 2015, 10:29:54 AM
"
Neurik wrote:

U can buy it from people,which played on Warbands league,or buy it on poetrade.And u can play now in new 1m league and drop it.
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
Neurik wrote:

Lvl Fire Dam

19 134–200
20 147–220
21 161–242

So that wand with its 49-78 fire damage to spells adds almost 3.5 incinerate "gem levels" worth of base damage that gets increased by items and the tree by a huge amount.

That's not true.

Incinerate has 30% damage efficency. Meaning:
A 49-78 added fire damage wand applies about 15-24 damage.
That's about one "gem level", not 3.5.

It's still great, but not as great as you're trying to make it.

Same for Anger.
I currently get 64-103 fire damage (lvl 19).
That's also only about 19-33 fire damage due to 30% efficiency.
Still worth it obviously, this adds about 3k dps with my gear/tree.

Thanks for the clarification, I was not aware of it.

hi guys , someone can explain me how he run 3 auras and dont use blood?
If you look carefully first post,u can see all details.Elreon jewelery and 3 auras with Enlighten.
hi guys , i have the same gem setup and -24 mana cost from rings and amulet . why my incenerate cost 3 mana?
pls help
guys do you think use a ''Scold's Bridle'' would it be a good idea?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info