[2.0] Incinerate RF Atziri killer/Map faceroller build

"
anakkk wrote:

Pretty much my own gameplay hehe. Feels so good to play it.

xD ... I only can say it works, so I won't change my gameplay much :)

Only thing i sometimes get annoyed from time to time are those 3 uses of flame dash .... would be nice if there would be a skill like whirling blades or flicker based on INT

update: as long as i am running only a 5L belly (not going to buy one on Warbands, have high roll 6L on std) i am using a lvl 10 vaal haste in the lonesome socket ... it's amazing :)
Last edited by Fiktivus on Sep 25, 2015, 11:15:16 AM
"
Fiktivus wrote:
"
anakkk wrote:

Pretty much my own gameplay hehe. Feels so good to play it.

xD ... I only can say it works, so I won't change my gameplay much :)

Only thing i sometimes get annoyed from time to time are those 3 uses of flame dash .... would be nice if there would be a skill like whirling blades or flicker based on INT

update: as long as i am running only a 5L belly (not going to buy one on Warbands, have high roll 6L on std) i am using a lvl 10 vaal haste in the lonesome socket ... it's amazing :)

Can u link ur passive tree?)want to see dmg nodes.And from where do u have chaos dmg?
update : 90% fire res
Purity of Lightning just lvl 20:)
Last edited by Q12345 on Sep 25, 2015, 8:00:16 PM
His chaos damage is from Atziri's Promise.

my passive tree is the same as anakkk's :) (see first post) only diffenrences are jewels i use

my passive tree

Last edited by Fiktivus on Sep 26, 2015, 1:23:51 AM
just was thinking about further passive progression ....

to compare here i have the actual lvl 91 tree importet to PoE builder

Level 91

i think we cannot complain about too less damage, so i thought it would be better to reach some additional defense nodes, to tank high level maps more easier
goal is to allocate Unyielding (and the addidional jewel socket next to it)
here we can get additional 74% increased armour (that means a bonus of 266% in total)

just have a look, and tell me what you think:

Level 98
hi again im trying to adapt my skill tree and gear to this build ( not enough regrets yet lol )

and i have many questions.

1.- More maximun life means more life regen?? so im not sure if i must change some life regen nodes for maximun life nodes.
2.- Gems lvl 20 requires many intelligence and dexterity , so if i take life nodes i lose some intelligence and dex nodes, and i cant use my gems, i dont have enough currency for do 'can have multiple crafteds mods' in my elreon rings, so there's another solution for this problem?
3.- and kaoms roots its a good idea? i will win many life but i will lost many elemental resistance

i need some help, this is my first strong character :)

this is my gear now

this is my skill tree now

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAdwEswUtBg4J9gxfDc0UIBhWGS4aOBo-HKcczicvJ-0pLitQMfs1kjrYOuE8LT0PPfxBh0MxQ8hG10d-TeNQR1OlVw1YY1ugXz9j_WVNZlRodGjycYVyD3Ttdct343loeuZ673wOfLh8u3_jggeCm4Nfg8yE2YV7jM-NfpBVlG-UoJo7ogCmV6dVqW6tja-nsUK3Pre2vTa-p8BmwQTEFcRYxLjE9sauxtjNmM9-0iHUfNWm1fjYvdlh2XzaYtq52sHhc-pi7DjtPO8O8B_xrPIv8kHyRfZI-ej-Cv5U_o8=

im lvl 91 , i dont have problems to kill malachai merciless

this is my defensive stats running vitality + artic armour + purity of fire

i do 13,804 dps with incinerate + RF , and 19k when i use incinerate+ RF +vaal haste + atziri's promise

and what do you guys think? Im ready for atziri?
"
hi again im trying to adapt my skill tree and gear to this build ( not enough regrets yet lol )

and i have many questions.

1.- More maximun life means more life regen?? so im not sure if i must change some life regen nodes for maximun life nodes.
2.- Gems lvl 20 requires many intelligence and dexterity , so if i take life nodes i lose some intelligence and dex nodes, and i cant use my gems, i dont have enough currency for do 'can have multiple crafteds mods' in my elreon rings, so there's another solution for this problem?
3.- and kaoms roots its a good idea? i will win many life but i will lost many elemental resistance

im lvl 91 , i dont have problems to kill malachai merciless

this is my defensive stats running vitality + artic armour + purity of fire

i do 13,804 dps with incinerate + RF , and 19k when i use incinerate+ RF +vaal haste + atziri's promise

and what do you guys think? Im ready for atziri?

let's see, if we could help you out

to #1:

Your passive nodes and your Vitality give a total life regen of 12.3% ... now lets have some fun while doing the math :)
RF burns you for 90% of your life per sec, this means if you had no fire resistance you would need a life regen of 90% to sustain your RF :)
You have 89% res here, so lets calculate: 90% * (1-89%) or easier: 0,9*(1-0,89)=0,099.
So you need 9.9% life regen to sustain your RF, you have 12.3%, so also if RF is running you still have a life regen of 2.4%.
Depending on these stats, you'll be able to switch one of the 0.4% regen nodes for a max life node, without recognizing a lower reg.

to #2:

I have listed my actual gear some posts above, have a look at it. Best opinion would be to seach on poe.trade for more fitting gear. For example rings that have some DEX or INT, it should be possible to find some nice items. The same applies to gloves and/or belt.

to #3:

Do you really need a lightning res of 193% with a cap of 75%? I suppose it won't hurt to loose some resistance there. Your passive tree gives atm 218% increased life, if you get some 140 HP Roots you'll get: 140*2.18 -> 305.2 HP ... i think you won't regret your decision later. Don't forget, that you get some Keystone effects too: you cannot get stunned and you can't get knocked back.

Maybe it could be helpful to get some Ruby Flasks, instead of flat life flasks. For Example
or
- during their effect you'll get nearly 100% fire res, that means you'll get a life regen of 1k+ per sec, sometime this is more effective than using a life flask :)

I hope you could find this a bit helpful :) Cheers

Fuck yeah,find PERFECT base to craft^^
Want to add multiple craft mods: str+armour(or evasion).Dropped 2 mortal hope from Atziri last week,love with build!
Last edited by Q12345 on Sep 28, 2015, 10:19:44 PM
"
Q12345 wrote:
Want to add multiple craft mods: str+armour(or evasion).Dropped 2 mortal hope from Atziri last week,love with build!

that one crazy amulet, man o_o
"
Q12345 wrote:

damn, lucky! i got +9 max life on my roll :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info