[2.0] Rathik's SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber Capable. Free Uniques giveaway on [STANDARD LEAGUE].

ty for martial artistry jewel and bronzescale boots
Hello there
i have some problem with ur bulid im actually 96 lvl and trying make all how u set there and its not working no dmag and so on.,and i really dont know how this should works and this is my gear:
I guess your SRS was level 20 before. Melee Splash makes mapping a lot faster. Single target dps shouldn't be a problem at all. The crafted jewels influence your damage a lot. Minion damage + cast speed are mandatory in my eyes. Aim for at least 25 spirits at te same time without vaal haste.
"
Vulcanic00 wrote:
Hello there
i have some problem with ur bulid im actually 96 lvl and trying make all how u set there and its not working no dmag and so on.,and i really dont know how this should works and this is my gear:

Your SRS gem is lvl 4. What did you expect. Actually lots of your gems are kinda under leveled.

Chaos golem is far superior than zombies.

If you can handle the mana regen, your weapon 4 main gems should be

"
SRS + Multistrike + Culling Strike + Melee Splash

How is your jewels setup? You should link that also since they are a big part of the build.

Regards

"
MrMixez wrote:
I guess your SRS was level 20 before. Melee Splash makes mapping a lot faster. Single target dps shouldn't be a problem at all. The crafted jewels influence your damage a lot. Minion damage + cast speed are mandatory in my eyes. Aim for at least 25 spirits at te same time without vaal haste.

+1
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Oct 1, 2015, 9:42:30 AM
"
Rathik2 wrote:

"

/quote]

This gem setup is far from optimal. It has higher mana cost, and less DPS than the optimal one.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
Rathik2 wrote:

"

This gem setup is far from optimal. It has higher mana cost, and less DPS than the optimal one.

Last edited by MatrixFactor on Oct 1, 2015, 10:17:51 AM
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
Rathik2 wrote:

"

What would you recommend?
Mana cost is not an issue with 180 mana regen.
You can spam the following links and Vaal haste on with out never running out of mana.

"
SRS(lvl 21) + Multistrike + Culling Strike + melee physical + minion damage + melee on full life + (level 30 spell echo from weapon)

IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Oct 2, 2015, 8:12:21 AM
"
Rathik2 wrote:

You can spam the following links and Vaal haste on with out never running out of mana.

"
SRS(lvl 21) + Multistrike + Culling Strike + melee physical + minion damage + melee on full life + (level 30 spell echo from weapon)

SRS - Echo - Minion Damage - Melee Physical Damage - Empower L3+ (in a +3 staff or L4+ in pledge) - Melee Splash / Multistrike.

A +3 staff also has lower mana cost than pledge and almost the same DPS (we don't really know since GGG isn't telling us the true base minion damage values).

There is no need for MOFL, and this setup has lower mana cost so you can take out mana regen on tree/jewelry for other stats.

"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
Rathik2 wrote:

"

SRS - Echo - Minion Damage - Melee Physical Damage - Empower L3+ (in a +3 staff or L4+ in pledge) - Melee Splash / Multistrike.

A +3 staff also has lower mana cost than pledge and almost the same DPS (we don't really know since GGG isn't telling us the true base minion damage values).

There is no need for MOFL, and this setup has lower mana cost so you can take out mana regen on tree/jewelry for other stats.

You need to cut a gem for culling strike though, you need the CS when you playing in groups.

Keep in mind that you also need RB sockets for IIQ and IIR gems, I replace those with minion dmg and melee physical when I need to take down a boss in a super hard map. MOFL replaces melee splash.

Level 4 empower is way to expensive, currently on poe.trade cheapest is 26 exalted. Thats just to much to have a gem that expensive as a necessity for the build.

MS gets a big boost from flesh offering and vaal haste which at least one of them is always active.
So basically, what is better for each staff? Multistrike or Empower(lvl3)?

IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Oct 2, 2015, 2:06:34 PM
"
Rathik2 wrote:

You need to cut a gem for culling strike though, you need the CS when you playing in groups.

Any SRS mf build is a solo mfer, not a party culler. In any decent party SRS will not get culls, you need sire of shards flame or incinerate totems for that.

"
Rathik2 wrote:

Keep in mind that you also need RB sockets for IIQ and IIR gems, I replace those with minion dmg and melee physical when I need to take down a boss in a super hard map. MOFL replaces melee splash.

Well as a staff user you have double 6L. Why not get a 6L culling IIR IIQ totem to go along with your SRS? Or atleast a 4L totem FT-Culling-IIR-IIQ can be used to cull bosses.

"
Rathik2 wrote:

Level 4 empower is way to expensive, currently on poe.trade cheapest is 26 exalted. Thats just to much to have a gem that expensive as a necessity for the build.

MS gets a big boost from flesh offering and vaal haste which at least one of them is always active.
So basically, what is better for each staff? Multistrike or Empower(lvl3)?

You don't need a L4 empower if you use a +3 staff instead of pledge.

"
Rathik2 wrote:

Uber Capable

Have you done uber with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info