[2.0] Rathik's SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber Capable. Free Uniques giveaway on [STANDARD LEAGUE].

Thanks for the
:)
The build is working well. I was kind of sceptical when my gems were level 18 but you get a huge damageboost with 19/20 gems and a 21/20 srs. If you are following the guide and are too lazy for the spell totem you should spec out of the elemental equilibrium. This is my current gear, i run alched 77 maps without a problem with level 87:

Thank you very much for the Infernal Mantle ;)
"
MrMixez wrote:
The build is working well. I was kind of sceptical when my gems were level 18 but you get a huge damageboost with 19/20 gems and a 21/20 srs. If you are following the guide and are too lazy for the spell totem you should spec out of the elemental equilibrium. This is my current gear, i run alched 77 maps without a problem with level 87:

Nice setup.

EE and totem with arc provides a lot of dps and it also provides an additional distraction.
Its also good to scout ahead in dangerous rooms. I suggest to include it in your rotations.

You will also notice the DPS increase when you get your quality culling strike.

+1
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Hi and thanks for the free stuff

bated breath
reverberation rod spiraled wand
thousand ribbons simple robe
matua tupuna tarnished spirit shield
ty for my first atziri flask :)
Thanks for giving these!

Wondertrap Velvet Slippers
Twyzel Sage Wand
Wurm's Molt Leather Belt
Bloodboil Coral Ring
Healthy Mind Cobalt Jewel

Made me very happy! :)
thanks so much for, asenath's gentle touch, wondertrap,goldrim appreciate it.
Thank you very much for the voll's protector :D!
The Covenant
Surgebinders
claimed! thnks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info