[2.0] Rathik's SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber Capable. Free Uniques giveaway on [STANDARD LEAGUE].

Thank you so much. Got a beautiful Abberath's Horn for levelling, a Healthy Mind (that actually makes my build so much better) and some sick bows.

You are a god among men.
Hey, Many thanks man, You just saved me alot of time from farming the Energizing crystal, Anbu's charge, Reverberation wand, and The Covenet...

huh, the auto correct want's me to change anbu's to anus
I really appreciate to see such an active player in the community, i've playing for quite sometime now and seen many good and king players around , i am happy to count Rathik among them ! The fairgraves tricorne will help me so much ! I'll be keeping an eye for ur threads ! Cheer mate !
Thanks, very nice and helpfull. Slitherpinch bronzescale gauntlers.
Thanks, Rathik11! Great Reverb Rod, Shavronne's Pace, and Sadima's Touch... I am grateful for the help!
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
Hello,

I was wondering if i could request one of the Al-Dihn claws? Just got to level 60 on my first character (Very excited) and my weapons are dropping behind a bit.

(I wont be online until tonight)

If not thats fine, thanks for giving back to the community like this :)

Last edited by supers0ink on Sep 2, 2015, 5:04:42 PM
"
supers0ink wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering if i could request one of the Al-Dihn claws? Just got to level 60 on my first character (Very excited) and my weapons are dropping behind a bit.

(I wont be online until tonight)

If not thats fine, thanks for giving back to the community like this :)

You need to msg me in game.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
OK. Thanks for the quick reply :)
"
Rathik11 wrote:
Welcome to my free item giveaway! (Last Updated Wednesday, September 02, 2015 2:54 AM),
Special thanks to Zul_Utur for donating uniques for this giveaway.
Please message me here or ingame if something catches your eye. My IGN is Lirinia.

Uniques          

Jewels

Dual Res Gear          

IIR/IIQ Gear          

Weapons and Armor          

Armor                                 

Chest Armor          

Flasks          

Unique          

Thanks for visiting!

Thanks a lot for Doedre's Scorn and Forbidden Taste.
Thank you for the Al-Dihn and the Darkray Vectors! So nice to see people helping others enjoy the game :) Thanks again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info