[2.0.2] Leth's Hyaon's RT Lightning Cycloner | Atziri Viable | Detailed Guide

The most awesome build I have played. Thanks! I just reached level 90 and it is just fun to play, I tried some other builds they were good but not fun. This is fun and awesome :D
Last edited by ZincComplex on Sep 12, 2015, 8:31:41 AM
Could you dual wield 2 Hyaon's Furys with this build?
I am really interested in this build.

Why not go for Phase Acrobatics?
Last edited by Zionyx on Sep 16, 2015, 9:08:51 AM
"
bleedslow wrote:
Could you dual wield 2 Hyaon's Furys with this build?

Would not recommend it.
Dual wielding grants 20% more physical attack damage and 10% more attack speed. The first benefit doesn't affect us at all. 10% more attack speed is decent but i wouldn't give up a shield slot for that.
In your Atziri video you have Thunderfist Gloves, would you recommend using them over a rare glove?
"
Warframe1 wrote:
In your Atziri video you have Thunderfist Gloves, would you recommend using them over a rare glove?

No. Thunderfists support your socketed gems with added lightning, which makes running 4 auras impossible. I didn't think about using AA back then. Use rares.
Playing characters without MF is painful so I added some IIR gears, DPS went down a little but totally worth it. Some of my gems are still low level and has no Quality yet. I'm thinking about dropping some damage nodes from passive tree and adding some defensive nodes, we already have more than enough dps for map farming, survivability is the main issue in my situation.

Current Gears:
Spoiler

Flasks:
Spoiler

Currently using my old flasks, I'll remove recharge on crit mods later.

Any suggestions?
Last edited by helfexen on Sep 26, 2015, 9:27:51 AM
Hello Lethmir,
I'm on level 84 and am having troubles with Elemental Reflect. Just in the middle of a high-level map appears a mini boss with this power and... booomm, gone!

Would you have any suggestions?
Note: I do not use what is socketed on that shield:

Spoiler

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Zatlan on Oct 11, 2015, 12:17:52 PM
Hey, very nice build you have here. I've had most of these uniques taking up space for quite a while. Once I got to 62 and started Merci it took me a whopping 55 minutes to bum-rush through acts 1-3. I was wondering though, and besides not having a shield, and swapping only a few nodes on the left-hand side; Have you tested Oro's Sacrifice with this ? It seems like it would fit perfectly. I can understand that reflect would be even more of a pain than it already is with the build but an extra 300 ele dps doesn't seem like such a bad thing.(and another 6l)

Let me know what you think.
This build is complety funny on low level , but on map t8+ its literraly scrap ... -10% mf , not enought tanky getting one shot by everything is coming boring ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info