Developer Questions and Answers

- Zoom
Does GGG consider to rethink its Stance about the Camera distance in the Game? From what i see, many ppl would like to have 2-3 notches more ZOOM out. Personally i cant really follow the (old/current) reasons against it. PPL with multomonitor setup or ppl with highres displays already have a higher FoV than ppl running standard HD or below resolutions.

- Combat Log
This is something im really missing in the game from my point of view. A detailed log (eg like the combar log in wow) that shows exactly how much damage of what type form what source you take and the same with the damage you deal to others. That would help a lot to improve builds and playstyle.
is there any severe reason against it? maybe serverload? (but isnt that a pure client thing anyway?)

thanks for reading
Last edited by hcl on Aug 25, 2015, 11:33:35 AM
Any ETA on fixing the bug where the player disconnects when trying to join a map in which the portal is close to many items on the ground?
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
Questions:

Why can we not control click into and out of guild stash?

Why are there no divine/eternal hybrid flasks?

can we have an estimated date/new info about when the south america server is going to launch?
How many mirrors have expired on the ground without ever being picked up?

How many first characters have walked out of town without claiming either skill gem?

How many mirrors total have been used/dropped?

Besides Tabula, do any 6L items exist that are all white sockets?

Tell me something I don't know about the Albino Rhoa Feather.
Hi GGG,

Thanks for giving us this opportunity! I have a few questions if you guys have time to answer them :)

First question, it may have already been asked.. but how did you guys come up with such a spectacular game? I mean, i've played just about all of them, some games longer than others, but none have been comparable to the PoE experience, even WITH the unfortunate server lag/disconnects at times! Were there any specific games that influenced the creation of path of Exile?

Second question, would you guys ever consider adding a male/female option for each class? I wonder how hard it would be for the coding, programming, etc.. if not too hard, that would be a really cool option!!

Last question, would a PoE Plus type of membership/subscription ever become available in the future to bring more players into the game and not have to worry about feeling so far behind that they give up hope right at the start of their journey? I remember when I was new, the grind was pretty tough, and I too almost gave up.. but then a guy helped me out, and I started mapping with him, and then learned the ways of the land. 3 months later, I acquired quite a bit, but I still remember the early days.. during the age of desync <3

Cheers,
Joey
I hope those suggestions haven't been done yet (50 pages approximately, I don't have enough courage :p ), but I have some, regard to summoners builds mainly.

1) Will you implement corpses in the Grandmasters' Hall ? It is really painful for summoners who don't use desecrate >.<

2) Will you make spectres, animated weapons, and golems live after deconnexions, as animated guardians ?

3) Why implementing so many movement skills in all elements, except for chaos and above all cold ?

4) Will you create one different picture of each flask ? Because repetitive skins may cause some confusion and aren't really nice to look.

5) Will you create a gem as portal one to identify all items in the inventory ?

Thanks and keep up the good work :)
I shall purify you in flame, noob of nightmare!
Last edited by Necronus2828 on Aug 25, 2015, 2:01:32 PM
Why don't new skills come with mtx most of the time?

Main example being Magma Orb I was looking forward to getting it's mtx but it still doesn't have one.
"
Sleekray wrote:
Hi Chris,

I miss the life and mana globe girls.

Can we please have them back?
1) Can you please fix Hakalomana Lake corrupted fishing zone? Instead of spawning its signature fish Hakalo, it is spawning Stone Fish, which should be exclusive to fishing in the Kalajav Mountains. This is frustrating because my fishing collection has been sitting on 227/228 fish ever since 2.0.0.

2) The fishing achievement "Never Give You UP" is currently bugged. It is not possible to hit a fish with a harpoon after it breaks away from the net because that gives invulnerability to the fish. Unplayable.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info