۞ Shajirr's Investment Fund ۞ [CLOSED]

Hey there,
Im like the only one to offer pure no conversion liquid x10
and you don't even reply :(

I just want to know when I can expect to get 20 back?

thank you :)
how are you at assessing/estimating values of rare items? i would be happy to "give" stuff i been holding unto for someone well experienced to sell for reasonable returns if items do sell.
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
"
Azdrubel wrote:
Hi,

I would be interested to invest an item.
We would have to discuss the current value of it and how we could compensate eventual in- or deflation.

A question though: When and how often do I get a shareholder report? Will I have to keep track of return rate myself? Can we have a reinvest system where the profits from my share are directly reinvested to add to my initial share?

whisper me ingame plz.

regards

edit:
"
momonami5 wrote:
don't get it list your items on poe trade and make the sells your self lol your giving him the item to sell on poe trade and take some of your money makes no sense at all.

can't believe people are this dumb.

Well, I am notoriously lazy which is why I don´t want to bother with trading on TWO seperate leagues. Additionally I don´t play standard frequently so I don´t have any benefit from my stuff collecting dust... If OP sells my stuff and keeps creating additional wealth from it he definitely deserves a share.

can´t believe ppl are too dense to see this

dude you go to trade you click the item and type ~b/o 2 exa

if your that lazy then you need to quit POE serious. sounds like you want what everybody hates a AUCTION HOUSE.
Here's a rule of thumb when trusting people on the internet:

Don't trust anyone with in-game currencies unless they have something to lose if they take it.
IGN:Vennttorr - Level 100 Witch - 1st Witch to 100.

My mirror service thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811499

My Crit Arc build: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1090691 -- Updated
Jesus Christ people.... Now we got Economic Annalist, Stock Brokers, Probably Republican shit going on here?

What are we now? FOX News? Where the hell did POE go?

"
Ventor wrote:

Don't trust anyone with in-game currencies unless they have something to lose if they take it.

Here's a list of people i Trust!

1. My Mother (Deceased)
2. .....

I guess that concludes my list!
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
"
Ventor wrote:

I've traded several times from standard to hardcore (about 60ex total), no collateral, gave the orbs first, no problems. There are traders who rely solely on their reputation to function and if you do your research, it's pretty safe. This guy wants to become one of those traders, so he'll actually have something to lose - his reputation and the future of his project.

Doesn't mean it's 100% safe, of course.

Anyway, here's a better (IMO) rule of thumb: Reputation matters and some people are worthy of trust. Others, not so much. For example, if you know someone has a history of manipulative behaviour and deception, it follows that they shouldn't be trusted.

Following this line of thought, your post should be considered as a recommendation for the OP.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 25, 2015, 3:46:54 AM
Maybe it's just me, but even if the OP is perfectly honest, my nights wouldn't be the same as soon as my items are given away to a perfect stranger over the internet.

I'd rather trade myself with half efficiency, but full peace of mind :)
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
Maybe it's just me, but even if the OP is perfectly honest, my nights wouldn't be the same as soon as my items are given away to a perfect stranger over the internet.

I'd rather trade myself with half efficiency, but full peace of mind :)

Of course, I'm not saying "give this guy all your money". It's a trust fund: you want to make money without effort, the price is a certain amount of risk.

@OP: I'll give it a go with a full legacy BoR :)
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Aug 25, 2015, 4:15:05 AM
With all the legacy items i have on standard. I think i can build anything without any investments :S
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
eragon1111 wrote:
With all the legacy items i have on standard. I think i can build anything without any investments :S

Yeah, if you play temp leagues, stuff accumulates by itself. Unless you give away everything to friends (my case) :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info