[2.5] Dual Flame Totem Crit version. 263k dps (400k possible) . Uber and Normal Atziri

@ Falco111

Cannot see your characters. They are hidden. Please post your gear / tree & I can take a look.

Thanks,
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Your characters are hidden:

This profile tab has been set to private

p.s. sorry (: posted at the same time
Last edited by xlnt2new on Jul 20, 2016, 11:00:15 AM
ah sorry I updated so you can see it.
@ Falco111

Your character naming rules!

Your tree is missing Shaman's Dominion which is one of the most powerful Passives for this build. Respec "Sniper", "Projectile Damage", & "Energy Shield". Get Totem Critical Strike Multiplier * 2 & then Shaman's Dominion. After that you can continue to build normally. Alternatively you can just wait till you get 3 more levels. Either way make sure you make it a priority. The DPS from those 3 nodes is sick.

Get rid of Empower level 1. It is useless till level 3 or 4.

Gems should be

Spoiler

Your 5L should be,
Flame Totem
Controlled Destruction
Elemental Focus
Increased Critical Strikes
Fire Penetration

when you 6L add,
Faster Casting

You can add Faster Projectiles if you are dying a lot. The distance helps however you will lose some DPS. About 10/15K at the end level. I doubt you will notice it earlier on.

You will need to get all gems to 20/20. 21/20 preferred. Empower level 4.

The reason I do not use Fire Penetration is because I am playing the Inquisitor Class. The setup is a little different.

I love that Talisman!

Both your rings need to be swapped out. Diamond rings are the best. Unfortunately my rings are not very good right now. RB in his main post has a really nice one.

Try to find a helmet that has those stats but is ES based.

Your daggers are ok, You need to look for

Spoiler

Try to get,
Increased Spell Damage
Increased Global Critical Strikes / Multiplier
Flat Spell Damage - Preferably Fire.

Alternatively you can try to find a good shield.

Spoiler

The changes above should give you a good base of 40k. After that it is just the 6L & improving your gear.

Biggest Problem is that Empower so far doesnt do anything. So You work Flame Totem as a 4-link.
Take maybe http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Increased_Critical_Strikes_Support in between, as this gem will be your 6th gem once you Switch to 6 link anyway.
For increased 'magic find'
I have an item rarity support linked to my flame totem.

Question:
To use the character's MF,
Can I use power siphon since I have ancestral bond in the passive tree

or

do I need to use culling strike with Bear Trap or spell totem. I don't like spell totem since it takes away one of my flame totems.

I've had fun in standard league, died a lot since I didn't care about that. I used a tabula rosa but just switched to a 4 link infernal mantle which has just as much damage, and the energy shield is good with the infernal mantle.

good fun build.
awesome tips guys. thx a lot
Hey, what i need to change in this build to have more damage and survivability ? currently i have these items

@ splinterboard

I am not an expert on Ancestral Bond or traps however you want your Item rarity tied in with whatever is going to deliver the killing blow.

In my case, I do not bother, I just kill things. I am too lazy to cast another spell or different totems.

If you are setting up a separate link for MF, use RB's suggestion on the first page. Just setup a 4L Flame totem on another item (head / boots / gloves).

The 4L is

Flame Totem
Culling Strike
Item Rarity

Any 4th gem for DPS. In order of power

Empower Level 4
Elemental Focus
Increased Critical Strikes
Controlled Destruction

My personal favorite even though it is the weakest one you can put
Faster Projectiles - Reason? It has the range to kill anything from miles away. With culling strike you do not have to kill the last 10% anyways.

GL.

Thanks, Ahewaz.
I'll probably just concentrate on improving my gear and dps and not worry about MF for now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info