MoreRain: Life&ES CoC Discharge [2.2]

Please death stats.
this build is the best build i ever played
old build performance
(unconfirmed) POE 2.2 Most OP build??
thx to original creator

i made new build using scold's helm, but i dont have vid yet
Last edited by pl3rious on Apr 8, 2016, 7:49:54 PM
What is the statistics of deaths of the character?
Helo i am using this build long but i feel my jevel are suck what you prefer to jev in priority ofc + mana gained on hit and what next ? crit multi are bether than spel dmg./are dmg ?
Here's my gear and skill tree:

Spoiler

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABAADBA5YEswceDXwOSA-rEGIRLxFQEZYWvxmKGo8bJRzcIG4i9CRvJIsmlSj6KgsqOCsKLdIy0TW5Oyg8BT1fQZZFR0ZxSVFJsUuuTLNQMFJTVUtXyV3yX2pgQ2HiZJ1mVGjybAttGW49b55wUnBWdwd7bn_GgpuDCYRThMWFe4V9hxOJ04w2jHaPGo_6kBuQVZMnlS6XIZeVl_SYrZoTmjubtZykn9-hL6IApyuus7QMuJO-gL6KwGbBfMM6ytPQH9DQ0PXXz9lb29Tquuvu6_XsOO9874jv6-_98B_w1fId9tr5N_sJ?accountName=Charleyzard&characterName=shinyslut

I just need to upgrade shield and helm right? I don't know what to craft as my last affix on my ring either since I'm capped res.

"
Shecutor wrote:
Helo i am using this build long but i feel my jevel are suck what you prefer to jev in priority ofc + mana gained on hit and what next ? crit multi are bether than spel dmg./are dmg ?

I'm having no mana issues at all with what I have right now, I don't even need those two mana on hit jewels. The boot enchant is just that good. I need a little crit from jewels to stay capped and then some chaos res would be good. I don't know what's better between multi/spell damage though.

@op is this socket color correct or can it couse some dps issues?
"
ptoop84 wrote:

@op is this socket color correct or can it couse some dps issues?

I'm running this setup. This is the best DPS setup we can run, and works as long as you get leech from something. Builds that don't get leech from Scion Asendancy or Warlord's Mark have to use the Life Leech gem in place of one of the spells.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info