MoreRain: Life&ES CoC Discharge [2.2]

"
Morning32 wrote:
Possible for hardcore?

If you have to ask, you don't have enough experience to play this build on HC.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
Morning32 wrote:
Possible for hardcore?

Well that may be true, but you didnt say no, so ill report back how it goes this 1 month :D
"
Morning32 wrote:
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
"
Morning32 wrote:
Possible for hardcore?

Well that may be true, but you didnt say no, so ill report back how it goes this 1 month :D

Well best of luck to you, I'll just try to give some tips, but I'm not a HC player:

1) don't run -max maps. A mistake engaging a reflect rare will RIP you.

2) don't do this build without voll's devotion and CWDT-Immortall call.

3) self-cast enduring cry before engaging a pack if you're out of ECs. This will give you safety (CWDT-IC) if you don't proc CoC for a few consecutive cyclones, as well as boost your discharge damage when you do.

4) only get 4/4 charges.

5) passive like this for more life and chaos resist

6) use your HC voodoo knowledege and luck, good luck.

First off , Thank you for this guide. Build looks really good.

I have a quick question to those who are running this, I have a "Staying alive" problem,can bearly run one map. Not sure what i might be doing wrong or what i have that is killing me. here are my items.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABLMHHg18DdEOSA-rES8RUBGWFr8bJRzcHaogbiL0JIsmlSj6KgsqOCsKMtE1uT1fQZZFR0ZxSbFLrkyzUDBQQlJTUzVVS1fJXfJfamHiY0NmVGwLbRlvnnBScFZwu3DVdwd_xoKbgwmExYV7hxOJ04w2jxqP-pAbkyeVLpeVl_SaE5o7m7WcpJ_foS-iAKcrrrO0DLb3uJO5k76KwGbDCcM6ytPQH9DQ0PXXz9lb217b1N-K4XPhiOkC6rrr7uv17BjsOO9874jv6_DV8h3z6vk3?accountName=Kainmodious&characterName=Larannia_Modious

Any info on problem would be greatly appreciated. First discharge build and i have a blast playing with it when i dont die lol.

Also, How do you get Cyclone to only cost 9 mana? mine cost 19 and i could take some passives to reduce it but not sure how to get all the way down to 9.

Thank you very much,

Kain
Last edited by Kainmodious on Oct 30, 2015, 1:18:51 PM
Kain: use a L1 gem for cyclone, not L19. Also prioritize getting energy shield on your gear. Ghost Reaver hybrid only works well if you can releech ES without having to go to your life buffer. As a result you need a lot of energy shield. A good budget upgrade for you would be getting a vertex helm and enlighten L3 in it so you can use Disc+PoL+PoF. Then get a shield with more ES, give up some spell damage. After that, I'd recommend self-casting enduring cry before engaging packs. Get your CWDT-IC-CS-IG combo to 20/20 once you get more energy shield on your gear. Get a belt without +1EC and better stats. Then save your money for voll's devotion, before getting a 6L protector.

Ok will do Thank you very much, i will try all that you posted.

Thanks again for the reply

Kain
Is there a way RF could be added for the spell dmg? or is it just not reliable enough since the degen
At this stage, Im following your incinerate totem build but eventually , I will respect to this one .
here is my current passive
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAx4DdQQHBLMGIxBYES0Wbxa_Gmwc3B8CH0Ei9CSqJpUqjSycMjQy0TbYNuk6WESrRUdFnUbXSRtMs1BCUzVTUlVLVa5VxlcpVytYd1jlWitfBGHiZlRmnmjybAttGXGFcg98g4IQgpuD24V7h2WMNo8aj6aRK5Mnmjua4J2un9-iAKPypwismK-3sUK9gsBmwxPQH9-K37Dhc-Nq6QLr7uw47FXvfO_r8B_xbPMR-tL-sw==

Just few question.
1. At what level should i respect to CoC?
2. Should i rush to VP or VP left for last?
Thank heaps.
J
"
Morning32 wrote:
Is there a way RF could be added for the spell dmg? or is it just not reliable enough since the degen

Only if you use ROTP, which is only worth it for the Atziri fight in Alluring Abyss, nowhere else. You could also try getting acuity and regen, but I'm not sure about that. It could work. But not with vaal pact.

"
N4Z wrote:
At this stage, Im following your incinerate totem build but eventually , I will respect to this one .
here is my current passive
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAx4DdQQHBLMGIxBYES0Wbxa_Gmwc3B8CH0Ei9CSqJpUqjSycMjQy0TbYNuk6WESrRUdFnUbXSRtMs1BCUzVTUlVLVa5VxlcpVytYd1jlWitfBGHiZlRmnmjybAttGXGFcg98g4IQgpuD24V7h2WMNo8aj6aRK5Mnmjua4J2un9-iAKPypwismK-3sUK9gsBmwxPQH9-K37Dhc-Nq6QLr7uw47FXvfO_r8B_xbPMR-tL-sw==

Just few question.
1. At what level should i respect to CoC?
2. Should i rush to VP or VP left for last?
Thank heaps.
J

Respec to CoC when you have a 1.6+ APS 8.0+ crit dagger and 5L voll's protector, not earlier than L60 if you're not masochistic. When you respec you should have vaal pact (i.e. get it ASAP).

What's the priority for masters?

Vagan > Elreon > ?
IGN: HarroHarbinger

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info