TrytoReaves Hybrid Reave Build 88k dps tanky(tempest lvl 97)!

"
dont think he has enough regen for blood rage anyways. this build seems very gimmicky. chaos damage kills the more damage gem, no frenzy charges, needs second claw for no regen maps. probably nice if you have a curser but seems meh solo

You just called a build that made it to lvl 97 in temporary hardcore league gimmicky. I think we should just that stand there for a minute.

This build seems incredible solid to me.
You know just because you can use blood rage it doesn't mean its mandatory. How much damage do you need in path of exile? The answer is always: enough. If you have high clear speed, then there is no point to stack anything but defenses from that point on.

Chaos damage does not kill you since you have gemini claw and chaos resistance
You don't have frenzy charges, but you do have an extra more multiplier on full life (which you are most of the time).
You don't need a second claw.
Its 100% viable solo.
Do you leech enough mana on normal maps or do you have to use flasks?
Just wanted to drop in and say PROPS to this build man. Probably the most fun I've ever had with a build on this game, it was just what I was looking for. It was a bit hard getting a decent shield for the switch over to maps, but once I got that, I was good to go with map farming. Also my DPS is completely insane.
Hey, how are you guys sustaining mana..?
Shame that folks just skipped so epic build.
Imho its overall one of the best melee crit build on this forum.
Just started this build on Darkshrine HC, any idea which bandits I should choose in Cruel and Merciless?
Imo phys dmg on cruel and power charge on merciless if you use assassin mark with CoH.
i got to level 81 in darkshrine standard, and the build is crazy.
i tried to keep it more budget friendly, and went with iron reflexes and blood dance for life regen + more damage from frenzy charges.

3.8k hp, 1.9k es and 4k armor with a shitty shield, should be much higher with better gear and the 2 last shield nodes.
my dps is 20k unbuffed, 28k fully buffed. this is with 240 dps, 7.6 crit claw. like before, it could get much higher with better claw and jewellery.

tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAm42v6wgu7YMZjgBe0359dXiu73r-ukju9qMbrT3iFSDXywkzLYNMYNE2GbQEsaOK4iy-p5VmI_ZlTY19TZK9NjB8R35RR4TZ51SNvy_MJP0FtcGC_97C7E1GOq20xWLsYqzb5xX9hO-dqmyMRwaNgdrBNj3Q0EscdO1tbF9qj_qPwQUttUjw1dYHeu-mf_PqlS5JUcGgQKDtQSoLBx54GSFgwL-xs3BSEZZvV3TxBIcWvwEJKaWPmSaVuNkyTmHi3Ugbl1VLrK-MNg==

gear:

bandits: hp, attack speed, frenzy charge.
usually running with 4 frenzy, 3 power charges and the ocasional 1-2 endurance charges from the counter attacks. clear speed is the fastest i ever had, with reave + inc aoe and vaal reave 90% of the time.
Hi, very nice build.

What max map level you did with it ?
How do you sustain high spell damage ?

It could be very nice to watch some videos ;)

Incredible build
Hey. Could someone update this guide :o) ? Or give some insight into a good way of setting passives :) Would appreciate it very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info