TrytoReaves Hybrid Reave Build 88k dps tanky(tempest lvl 97)!

Cruising through Cruel right now with this. Love how fast it plays.. you can level very quickly and with high crit blow up packs really easily with the right reapon and Assassin's Mark.

I'm a bit skeptical how defenses will work without mitigation that comes from Lightning Coil (since im unlikely to be able to afford one for a while yet) but I guess time will tell.

Phys damage is obviously very important with this build, so investing in either crafting a high dps claw or in buying one is key, otherwise it feels a bit underpowered.
Forgive me if my math is wrong, but how are you still casting Reave? Mana in the screenshot says he has 483. Assuming he has Hatred, AA, and HoI up, with a lvl 2 Enlighten that has a 96% mana multiplier, Hatred will reserve 48%, AA 24%, and HoI still at 25%. That leaves him with 97% mana reserved, and 3% of 483 is 14 mana. That would still be less than the cost of a 6L reave...

EDIT- the only thign I can think of is that he would use hatred always, and then HoI or AA depending on the map. But then that sort of defeats the purpose of using Enlighten?
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
Last edited by Vyvanne on Sep 2, 2015, 8:23:08 PM
"
Trytoabuse wrote:

As Auras you run Herald of Ice and Hatred, Herald of Ice mainly for triggering Assassin's Mark.
When you play with a Curser in Party you can swap out Herald of Ice to Herald of Ash to gain even more DPS.
Then why even bother with Enlighten? It makes no sense to have one.
IGN- Vyvanne | Voxxvi (Tempest League)
Vyvanne's Odds and Bods Boutique - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1311497
Anyone knows how to generate frenzy charges with this build?
"
XiaoXiaoZhu wrote:

Blood rage or blood dance boots.
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
XiaoXiaoZhu wrote:

look at his current gear, he has neither. That is why the question came up.
dont think he has enough regen for blood rage anyways. this build seems very gimmicky. chaos damage kills the more damage gem, no frenzy charges, needs second claw for no regen maps. probably nice if you have a curser but seems meh solo
"
dont think he has enough regen for blood rage anyways. this build seems very gimmicky. chaos damage kills the more damage gem, no frenzy charges, needs second claw for no regen maps. probably nice if you have a curser but seems meh solo

He has LGOH on claws and reave hits really fast. And I wonder if you read his post thoroughly. It is clearly stated you need a Gemini claw to run no regen map effectively. Guess in the end he decides to drop the frenzy charges.
"
deadmeat9 wrote:
"
Frankenberry wrote:
"
XiaoXiaoZhu wrote:

look at his current gear, he has neither. That is why the question came up.

Yes. I stated the only obvious solutions :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info