[2.4]God of AOE [Dagger reaver] Slayer

"
kalanikila wrote:

Ice does work just the explosions do not the initial hit works but what dies from the explosion afterwards does not give you a charge but what ive noticed is ice is over all more DPS and it makes entire rooms explode and shatter

I will test with herald of ice when i come to home.
You think CoH+HoI+Asassins mark is more worth than Blasphemy + Assassins Mark?
"
kalanikila wrote:

Ice does work just the explosions do not the initial hit works but what dies from the explosion afterwards does not give you a charge but what ive noticed is ice is over all more DPS and it makes entire rooms explode and shatter

Also i think im going to try and vaal an ammy for a second curse and put Vulnerability with assassin's
mark
"
"
kalanikila wrote:

I will test with herald of ice when i come to home.
You think CoH+HoI+Asassins mark is more worth than Blasphemy + Assassins Mark?

Yeah i feel like its gives more survivability extra chance to slow and more damage. then a group of mobs chain explode it adds a lot of extra damage. i one shotted a boss in a map today like that
"
kalanikila wrote:
"
kalanikila wrote:

Also i think im going to try and vaal an ammy for a second curse and put Vulnerability with assassin's
mark

So CoH+Assassins Mark+HoI+Vunerability?

Is sounds good !
I have empty sockets to do this
Yeah but still run wrath. idk how that would work with mana so you would need a lvl 4 enlighten
Hey there! First at all I wanted to say that I really like your build (this is my first Melee Build I play tho haha)!

Can you recommend an order how you would skill the ascendancy while leveling? I would say I need the lifeleech path on the right more than the onslaught path on the left, is that right?
"
FRAKTUREZ wrote:
Hey there! First at all I wanted to say that I really like your build (this is my first Melee Build I play tho haha)!

Can you recommend an order how you would skill the ascendancy while leveling? I would say I need the lifeleech path on the right more than the onslaught path on the left, is that right?

Bane of the legends -> Headsman -> Endless Hunger -> Brutal Fervor
v1tAm1n^
hi

Can i kill Uber Atziri with this build in Prophecy ?

Thank you
Last edited by shlazar on Jun 25, 2016, 11:04:56 AM
"
shlazar wrote:
hi

Can i kill Uber Atziri with this build in Prophecy ?

Thank you

idk, may be yes, may be not
Everything is awesome!
How long can I run with a tabula rasa?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info