[2.4]God of AOE [Dagger reaver] Slayer

"
DevILL wrote:
"
stephenp1983 wrote:
Very nice, had a couple of questions. For the dagger is there a best base to go after? I assume you used the ezomyte because it was available to you with desired stats? Same with the shield since there isnt much block here I assume your maining looking for resists, life, and some evasion? Thanks in advance

Yes, to all quations ;)
Best dagger base - platinum cris
block does not matter(cause i use Acrobatics), you need resists (for cap) t1 life, so many EV as you can gave and slot for master craft phys dmg

Thanks alot for the quick reply. I have a 63 duelist that rolled over after 2.0 and plan to try this out.
hey devil,
first of all, nice build :)
i am up to lvl 53 right now amd looking forward to better gear and end game stuff...

for beginners that want to try this build:
i leveled up to level 40 with molten strike... after that i found a low level 5L armour and was able to put Increased area of effect in and use reave... what a huge difference... and thats when reave started to be fun for me.
I compensated the obvious early game mana issue with a mana leech node below herbalism... you can always spec it out later on
Also I haven't gone for any dagger nodes yet... this way I am free to choose my weapon until i find a nice end game dagger.

all that is left is hoping for a few ex to drop so i can buy that gear... ;)
lol your build looks that good cuz you have the only warband dagger with such crit/Pdps...

your the only one selling it on poe.trade for 1 mirror
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
exile109 wrote:

for beginners that want to try this build:
i leveled up to level 40 with molten strike... after that i found a low level 5L armour and was able to put Increased area of effect in and use reave... what a huge difference... and thats when reave started to be fun for me.
I compensated the obvious early game mana issue with a mana leech node below herbalism... you can always spec it out later on
Also I haven't gone for any dagger nodes yet... this way I am free to choose my weapon until i find a nice end game dagger.

Added to: "lvling" ty :3
Everything is awesome!
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
lol your build looks that good cuz you have the only warband dagger with such crit/Pdps...

your the only one selling it on poe.trade for 1 mirror

apart from the build itself you can get over 100k dps with 2ex Bino's.
Dagger is nice but anything past 50k is just luxury.
hey
What you need, please pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

☞ IGN:Ok_Baby ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
hey DevILL u cant kill uber xd
What you need, please pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

☞ IGN:Ok_Baby ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Hi,

Is it a bad thing if I helped Oak in Normal and Cruel?
Hello world.
"
XNOTE wrote:
Hi,

Also another thingy: is Mark of the Doubting Knight Platinum Kris good choice for mid-game before you can afford decent dagger?

Thanks!
Hello world.
"
XNOTE wrote:
"
XNOTE wrote:
Hi,

Also another thingy: is Mark of the Doubting Knight Platinum Kris good choice for mid-game before you can afford decent dagger?

Thanks!

Also this is what I am using right now
Hello world.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info