[2.0] K Stallions' 260k-675kDPS,5K HP Dagger/Shield Reave Off Tank + FAST CLEAR + ATZIRI EASY MODE

"
Molite wrote:

You're missing taste of hate. It's OP you have to use it with this build and you'll see survivability go up immensely.

TY for advice, I'll try it.
"
Caliostrospb wrote:
First of all ty u for this build! )

Let's speak about how it looks like when u don't have hundreds of exalted orbs, mirrored daggers, etc.:

My current tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4EhwSxBS0FtQguDY0OSBGWFHUWvxjbGY4hYCLqI_Yk_SaVKaUqCyo4LOEuUy_MMHwyATJOPeJAoEcGR35KfUxgTUZNklFHVUtbr13yYeJirGLsZU1sCGyMcFJwVnDVdO108XrvfeOE2YTvh3aJ04w2jX2Nv4-ZkBuVZpoTmyabjZ2qo4qmf6c0rGaxs7IZtMW1SLk-vTa-p8CcwL_BgsLswzrPetNv037Xy9h22sHb1Nvn44Tjn-dU6NbtQe2D7g7vevGK8-r2_PzF_94=

My current gear:
Spoiler

Let's count: 5 ex knife, 20 ex belly, 2 ex shield gloves rings, 5 ex boots, 4 ex amu, 2 ex rumi flask, 2 ex for jewel, and 1 ex for everething else + 3ex for quality gems = about 50 ex for all equip.

And what we have for this money on my 83 lvl:

5k HP;
10k armor;
30% block chance;
65k DPS reave without flask and charges;
115k DPS reave with max buff;
about 180k DPS with concentrated effect and max buff (can be used only for bosses - too low range of attack).

In plans to my 93 lvl I'll take Flaying (need 4 points), 1 more jewel slot (2 more points), and Fencing (4 more points). Hope that will grant me huge DPS bonus ))))

Pros of the build:
+ High DPS and high movement speed due to wirling blades grants extremly fast map clearing speed;
+ Can clear all maps mods (exept phys reflect, but u can swap reave for lightning strike and clear it too)
+ Vaal lghtning strike! - no words, only expressions ))

Cons of the build:
- Reave has good range, but it's still melee. U need to jump in the pack of mobs and pray that your life leech is higher then damage u take ))
- Too many oneshots. I'm running 75 maps now, and almost every map has mobs wich can oneshot me if they make critical hit.
- Tried to make atziri, first boss onshoted me with it's laser. 2nd boss stoped me at all, need more DPS...

So in conclusion: I like to play this build, but too many accident deaths make me a bit nervous. And if u don't have tonns of exalted orbs to buy mirrored items, u will not have 260k DPS and no easy mod in Atziri )

Yea u gotta take Flaying, From the Shadows (that's a huge one u missed). Dps will go up a lot.

How I easy mode atziri:
Swapp out AOE to concentrated effect for all bosses, charge VAAl LS with small mobs.
1) double vaals- just VAAL LS/Burst down with reave. They went down in a second each for me.
2) Trio- Pop RUMI's and Taste of Hate simultaneously, whirlingblades to the titty boss, murder her in a second or less with vaal LS+ concentrated Reave, then kite out, pick off the last 2 one by one.
3) atziri- Know her patterns and win, u can keep concentrated effect in.

but.... then again i was using a mirrored dagger.
Btw, your boots are not worth 5ex (1ex) that's ridiculous, your shield is not worth 2x probably 10c. Your legacy amulet is also a rip. I'd rather just craft tier 1 flat phys+ crit chance+ regular multi.
Not trying to make u feel bad or anything, but you overpayed for gear that's not end game worthy.
"
wooopaul11 wrote:
Btw, your boots are not worth 5ex (1ex) that's ridiculous, your shield is not worth 2x probably 10c. Your legacy amulet is also a rip. I'd rather just craft tier 1 flat phys+ crit chance+ regular multi.
Not trying to make u feel bad or anything, but you overpayed for gear that's not end game worthy.

TY I'll try to find better sheild/amu, but now a bit lack of currency. And what do u think about my dagger? Sould I change it to Bino's or not?

Bought
for 10 ex and I can say that it worth it. A lot more def with it. I've cleared all my Malformation and Residence maps (about 15 maps) without death's at all (couldn't do that with previouse chars due to hard bosses). And yes Flaying gave me huge bonus in DPS. Now running 77 maps, no problems at all with any mod.

On my 87 lvl I have:
79k DPS reave without flask and charges;
140k DPS reave with ToH and charges UP.

Last edited by Caliostrospb on Sep 11, 2015, 5:48:10 AM
"
Caliostrospb wrote:
"
wooopaul11 wrote:

TY I'll try to find better sheild/amu, but now a bit lack of currency. And what do u think about my dagger? Sould I change it to Bino's or not?

Bought
for 10 ex and I can say that it worth it. A lot more def with it. I've cleared all my Malformation and Residence maps (about 15 maps) without death's at all (couldn't do that with previouse chars due to hard bosses). And yes Flaying gave me huge bonus in DPS. Now running 77 maps, no problems at all with any mod.

On my 87 lvl I have:
79k DPS reave without flask and charges;
140k DPS reave with ToH and charges UP.

Binos will probably lower your dps I think, I'd just stick with it.

Has anyone tryed this Reave+Faster Attacks+ Multistrike+ melee phyc dmg + Bloodlust + conc effect
hi, I am new to this build. kinda following ur build. please check my gears and passive. NEED SOME ADVICE. THNX
Spoiler
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAAF4EsQW1Bx4ILgqbDY0OSBGWFHUVIBa_GNsZjhm0I_YmlSmlKgss4S2DMHwyATiWPeJHBklRSn1MYE2SUUdVS1b1W69d8mHiYqxsjHBScNV08X11feOA4Yd2idOMNo19jb-OipUulWaX0Jsmm42dqqOKpn-nNKxmsbOyGbTFtUi3F7k-vqfAnMFJwuzI3M3qz3rTftfL2Hbbbtvn4l7jhOOf5wro1u1B7YPuDu968NXz6vaj9vz8xf4d_ro=?accountName=yokaka1988&characterName=RedRoronoaZoro
THE PASSIVE :)
"
DrRaven900 wrote:
Has anyone tryed this Reave+Faster Attacks+ Multistrike+ melee phyc dmg + Bloodlust + conc effect

Nothing makes my enemies bleed so i don't see I would use bloodlust
oh yeah sorry about that.. i tho bloodlust gives bleeding to the enemyes... my mistake

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info