[2.0] K Stallions' 260k-675kDPS,5K HP Dagger/Shield Reave Off Tank + FAST CLEAR + ATZIRI EASY MODE

I did change from full dps with Death's Hand to this setup (kinda) two days ago and I'm very happy with the defense side. Not dying that easy anymore. Using Acro spec.

I am using a Daresso's Defiance, will be lightning coil better maybe?

Just thinking about it and I don´t know if I should buy it...
"
Kofis wrote:
I did change from full dps with Death's Hand to this setup (kinda) two days ago and I'm very happy with the defense side. Not dying that easy anymore. Using Acro spec.

I am using a Daresso's Defiance, will be lightning coil better maybe?

Just thinking about it and I don´t know if I should buy it...

Yea haha, glad you're feeling the benefits. The guide actually encourages iron reflexes spec vs Acro but if you feel its good then so be it.

Daresso's provides endurance charges allowing for consistent immortal calls. if you link immortal call with increased duration, you'll go invincible to phys damage quite often. Also u get that OP dodge and life leech.

Lighting coil provides flat 30-40% phys done to u as lighting damage which would be reduced by 75% if your resists are capped all the time but no endurance charges.

Both in my opinion are great, it's really up to u to decide. I'd personally choose daresso's for the immortal call procs.

:D
What kind of dagger stats would I be looking for if I were to upgrade from my Bino's? (dps crit etc)
"
kayklown wrote:
What kind of dagger stats would I be looking for if I were to upgrade from my Bino's? (dps crit etc)

You'd want something with similar crit chance but higher flat physical and higher attack speed.

Or slightly lower crit chance but much higher flat physical damage. Binos is a pretty slow attacking weapon so I'd shouldn't be too hard finding something faster.
How would you do the passive tree when you're leveling?
"
iRawNoRubber wrote:
How would you do the passive tree when you're leveling?

Rush the mana leech nodes in the shadow area, rush to the dagger damage nodes in shadow area, and pick up life nodes along the way.

Once u get those, then start specing down towards the duelist area
what would the dps looks like with
-a 5Link
-not 20% quality gem
-not that OP dagger, a 1ex dagger maybe?!

could you post your def stats? i am curious to see how much armor and block you have?!
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Aug 31, 2015, 6:30:13 PM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
what would the dps looks like with
-a 5Link
-not 20% quality gem
-not that OP dagger, a 1ex dagger maybe?!

could you post your def stats? i am curious to see how much armor and block you have?!

It'd probably dip down to like 60-70kish. people say thats what they get with like binos. I also dont' use 20% quality gems, i haven't leveled them up all the way. It's going to really vary depending on jewels, rings/amulets.

My defensive stats from memory:
5041k life
max resists
30 something block, 62 block with rumi flask up
physical damage reduction was 47%. 60% if u factor in arctic armor. 78%? or so with rumis up
0 evasion due to iron reflexees.

Btw, i stripped my character (sold dagger, etc) I'm playing anu's 11 aura incinerate build now. I just give advice here and there on this build. So i can't give u exact screen shots.

the 675Kdps was done by another player with loath bane, mirroed amulet, etc and he used concentraded effect. He was hitting 428kdps without concentrated. i featured his vids in my script

With buffs, i hit only around 260-270kish- w/o concentrated. with concentrated it was way higher i forget.

i thought your build was a bit squishy for lategame 78+
so i modified it a bit to get a lot more block (25%) and +def from shield(390%) and more life (165%) and a bit more Life regen%(3,6%)
tree:

could someone take a lot an suggestion any modification?! or suggestion? will my dps still be enought?!
was planning to use a 5link daresso defiance+IC setup and drop warlord mark for assasin mark to generate power charge and higher DPS, will i have enought lifeleech?
no rumi and no taste of fate since i am too poor and hate depending on potion
would get some chaos resist on gear to get near 0% resist too!

what do u guys think?

EDIT: how do you deal with elemental damage? you have no spell dodge and no spell block?!?! and your resist are only 75% shouldnt we use a stone of lazwar or something to survive spells)
also how do you deal with chaos damage?

EDIT2:
and how was the survivability before i made the change?!
could it do endgame mapping fairly easily?! how do you deal with chaos dmg?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Sep 4, 2015, 8:54:48 AM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
i thought your build was a bit squishy for lategame 78+
so i modified it a bit to get a lot more block (25%) and +def from shield(390%) and more life (165%) and a bit more Life regen%(3,6%)
tree:

could someone take a lot an suggestion any modification?! or suggestion? will my dps still be enought?!
was planning to use a 5link daresso defiance+IC setup and drop warlord mark for assasin mark to generate power charge and higher DPS, will i have enought lifeleech?
no rumi and no taste of fate since i am too poor and hate depending on potion
would get some chaos resist on gear to get near 0% resist too!

what do u guys think?

EDIT: how do you deal with elemental damage? you have no spell dodge and no spell block?!?! and your resist are only 75% shouldnt we use a stone of lazwar or something to survive spells)
also how do you deal with chaos damage?

EDIT2:
and how was the survivability before i made the change?!
could it do endgame mapping fairly easily?! how do you deal with chaos dmg?

ur DPS will be low. u'll be a bit more tankier though. I deal with elemental damage with resistances and flasks, I fair well against bosses due to ended the fight before it gets too dangerous. Chaos damage wasn't really a problem for me due to life regen. the last questions are all pretty much answered in the original script but you're changing the build to something else, so I dont know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info