h

We are back in action for ESSENCE!
1. How long have you been playing POE?A few years have over 1200 hours logged according to steam.

2. What leagues do you play, and what is the highest level you have achieved in a hardcore league? HC Challenge leagues level 86 highest

3. Where are you from? What server do you play on? Are you willing to run with us on USA/EU servers? USA servers DC(mainly)/Texas

4. How often do you play/ what time of day are you usually online? Pretty much everyday. Work rotating shits so time changes weekly.

5. Do you frequently travel or go on vacations? Will you be able to notify me ahead of time if you will be offline for a week or more? No, but work 5 days a week 8 hour shifts rotating each week.

Current IGN for HC essence: HotPizzaBlastGuy
Last edited by Dividion on Sep 19, 2016, 4:40:58 PM
Hoping to join your guild think this should answer your questions adequately!

1. Technically since closed beta but lost my original account due to inactive email. On profile since 2012 @ release.

2. Primarily hardcore challenge leagues. My highest level in HC was 67. I am not expecting anything in the way of handouts and wouldn't expect large investment until I can prove I'm worth it. I am just hoping to finally start playing with more than 1-2 people in a hardcore league so I can continue to improve my game play. Most of my issue is dying to one shots where I don't have time to react so finding builds that can hopefully avoid that are my bread and butter.

3. I'm from Canada, B.C. and play on California servers primarily.

4. I usually play 5-7 days a week and am on around 6:00pm-8:00pm pst and for 3-5 hours depending on my work schedule, longer if I have free time on my days off.

5. I don't normally go off for long periods of time however if I did there would be no reason I shouldn't be able to give you fair warning.

IGN: Threeway_Jacksesh

I would be very excited to join your guild. However given some of the requirements listed in your guild page I am well aware this may be a long shot. If you may be aware of another guild that may be better suited but HC active please feel free to let me know! Best of luck out there!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info