h

1. How long have you been playing POE?

My first character was in November of 2013, but I barely played then as I had other things going on and recently returned to get into endgame after feeling the thirst for the hardcore ARPG experience. So, realistically, about a month and a half.

2. What leagues do you play, and what is the highest level you have achieved in a hardcore league?

Tempest, and in the future whatever the Hardcore ladder is. Highest is my current, 82 Shock Nova Templar.

3. Where are you from? What server do you play on? Are you willing to run with us on USA/EU servers?

Ohio, USA. Texas, USA. USA, yes. EU, maybe. It depends on the ping. I've heard Lockstep above 100 ping is a nightmare and I wouldn't be an asset to you in that situation anyway, but I'm willing to give it a go.

4. How often do you play/ what time of day are you usually online?

Just about every day. 5-9 PM my time (Eastern Standard Time) is a reliable gauge. Sometimes a little earlier, oftentimes quite a bit later.

5. Do you frequently travel or go on vacations? Will you be able to notify me ahead of time if you will be offline for a week or more?

No. Yes.

I'd like to note that while I'm new to PoE (and enjoying myself exploring builds that other people have made and creating ideas of my own), I have been very competitive in hardcore environments in other games. Diablo 3 launch is an example of this: I killed Hardcore Inferno Diablo in September of 2012. My buddy I ran with was a Demon Hunter and was the second one in America to finish all the Inferno quests, to give you an idea of where we were at. I'd like to get to that level in PoE, and I probably will. given time. That being said, the way to grow is to surround yourself with people you can learn from.

Also relevant to my app, MRW I see a slow skeleton mob every single time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEhApoSekxE&t=4m47s
Last edited by chesschamp on Sep 23, 2015, 3:12:25 AM

I started playing in january 2013.

2. What leagues do you play, and what is the highest level you have achieved in a hardcore league?

When I finished the normal (3 first acts) once in standard, I started to play in HC league only. Currently, my highest level in hardcore league is 84, I don't use this caracter at the moment even if it's not dead yet but I have 2 other lvl 83 that I use frequently.

3. Where are you from? What server do you play on? Are you willing to run with us on USA/EU servers?

I from France (but my english should be okay), I play on the London gateway, I'm used to play with a little lag so I won't mind playing on US server if it's necessary.

I am online at least half of the week, but my schedule is quite random. For sure, you will never see me online before midday.

5. Do you frequently travel or go on vacations? Will you be able to notify me ahead of time if you will be offline for a week or more?

I won't travel before next summer, but I'm studying engineering in college so there might be some times when I won't be able to play much. Still, I'll be able to tell you beforehand.
Hi! 25 from London here..

About 2 years

Only HC Challenge Leagues, highest level is 90 in the last 1MHC

From London, and yes!

I work shifts so it is pretty random really, I get on when I can.

Should never be offline for more than a week, of course will notify if I would be.
1 year or so. Had a few breaks

usually standart. Lvl 64withc but deleted that character

washington dc server

6 days a week

barely. yea, will do

ign: senormatador (currently playing ranger)
Last edited by SoZIr2stromk on Nov 2, 2015, 1:51:12 PM
Well it is hard to say for sure. About several months maybe.

I play softcore temp leagues, because lags kill me too often to be playing hc.

I am Russian, yet I speak perfect English, although I do have accent. Can't ditch that. I play on Frankfurt and Amsterdam servers. Have never tried playing on US servers.

I play as much time as I can. My wife will kill me eventually for doing that.

No, I don't travel. If I will, I will surely post a note here.

Ingame name: GetMeDough, current level 82. SC Talisman League.
We're back in action. Hardcore perandus hype!
i joined PoE on May 2013

I'm playing PHC actually, the highest hardcore char i have is a lv 81 Templar

I'm italian, i'm playing on Milan(EU) server. i can play in all EU servers adn US too, got few problems with australian one.

i usually play every day (if i can) in the afternoon and evening, except for friday and saturday.

Im not planning to go anywhere atm,i'll for sure notify you if that happen.

Ingame name: ScionConnery, my PHC char(ST bitches!)
I've been playing Path of Exile since Beyond League (I have two accounts)

Currently I play Perandus Hardcore League and am level 86. I ripped a level 70 prior to this character.
The highest level I have achieved is 86.

I'm from the USA and I play on the Washington Server. I can switch to EU without much trouble if it's needed as well.

I often play every day with a few friends. Almost any time after 4:00pm to 12:00am EST.

I don't travel often but if I do I will be sure to notify you (the leader) or an officer.

IGN: Spirits_Scion_Spark, PHC, Chaos Sparker (Meta slave)
-
Last edited by Turbanator on Jun 15, 2016, 5:42:29 PM
Hello future friends,

my name is Chris, i´m a 27year old real estate agent working on Mallorca/Spain.

Not really sure since i played on and off but i started playing more active with Perandus.

I generally play the HC temp leagues and would go to HC standard if the league is crap. I think the highest char was about lvl 93 maybe 92 - when they die i mostly delete them since i don´t play scrubcore.

As already mentioned from Spain, speaking english, spanish and german. I am a teamplayer and love to help people so yes i am willing to play even on USA servers would prefer EU for end-game content because of latency.

Generally i am online at least 6 days a week with at least 5 hours a day, depending on my work schelude and appointments.

I rarely have vacation and if i do i mostly stay at home to rest after the summer. If i would be offline for 6+ days i would absolutly be able to notify you or any other officer.

6. Additional info:
I am always trying to do the best i can and played for and managed serveral professional e-sport teams (wc3, cs, lol, wow, rift, swtor, and many more). I do have a competetive mind in reaching goals fast without leaving my friends behind. If you want any more information or a teamspeak interview id be pleased to answer any question you have.

I also got at least 3-4 other people that i currently play with that will most likely post here aswell.

As of IGN i dont really have one atm since i died 2 days ago from an offscrean one shot even though having about 6k life and resi cap - havn´t really had the time to level up a new one but will start one in just some days - i expect to be lvl 80 within 3-4 days.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info