[<RISE>] Reborn Exiles ULTIMATUM // Casual Guild // Discord //

Hi, I'm an old PoE player that has returned to the game about 1 month ago. I'm looking to join my first guild and to make in game friends again. Could you send me an invitation please?

IGN: Elder_Artyom
Invites sent!
Oh hi
Gooood Morning all! I'd like to join your guild, it seems like a great place to meet some new people.

IGN: drtrixius
"
skunkster wrote:
Gooood Morning all! I'd like to join your guild, it seems like a great place to meet some new people.

IGN: drtrixius

Invite sent!
Oh hi
Sup i'd like to join ur guild too i'm pretty much playing everyday 3-4hours and would be better to actually have ppl to speak with :)

Ign : EWEKWEKWEKKWEK
Last edited by florian59300 on Jan 25, 2018, 7:45:35 AM
Hello there. I am looking for a guild to map with and to share ideas with. Just, a fairly passionate path of exile no lifer here. I play on standard and have had beta experience (so not entirely a newbie).

Would be really cool to be on discord and have a laugh and such, because a lot of my friends are either in abyss or in NA. EU here. :)

Ign: FireGamerZ
"
florian59300 wrote:
Sup i'd like to join ur guild too i'm pretty much playing everyday 3-4hours and would be better to actually have ppl to speak with :)

Ign : EWEKWEKWEKKWEK

"
SpecialGamer wrote:
Hello there. I am looking for a guild to map with and to share ideas with. Just, a fairly passionate path of exile no lifer here. I play on standard and have had beta experience (so not entirely a newbie).

Would be really cool to be on discord and have a laugh and such, because a lot of my friends are either in abyss or in NA. EU here. :)

Ign: FireGamerZ

Invites sent!
Oh hi
Hello there,

I would like to join your guild.

I started playing about a week ago and love the game so far !

I'm playing in abyss leage

o7
inv sent
Hi I'm looking for a guild :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info