[<RISE>] Reborn Exiles ULTIMATUM // Casual Guild // Discord //

ayoooooooooooooup
Oh hi
Heya

New player looking for a guild, played a bit a while back with a friend who quit never got that far but now I want to return so this time looking for a relaxed casual guild so I am not playing totally solo and want to try to do a lot more in Harvest

Character: Ashendara
"
atobo wrote:
Heya

New player looking for a guild, played a bit a while back with a friend who quit never got that far but now I want to return so this time looking for a relaxed casual guild so I am not playing totally solo and want to try to do a lot more in Harvest

Character: Ashendara

Sent you the invite ;)
Oh hi
Hey! Returning player here, started in may 2015 played a couple of leagues then moved on. But I do love the game so I am gonna start playing in harvest and don't want to play alone. I do appreciate a good company and community while in game. Can I join the guild?
"
Valk_d wrote:
Hey! Returning player here, started in may 2015 played a couple of leagues then moved on. But I do love the game so I am gonna start playing in harvest and don't want to play alone. I do appreciate a good company and community while in game. Can I join the guild?

Invite sent!
Oh hi
Hi there,

Looking to join a guild for the upcoming Harvest patch. I'm experienced but have been away for a year or two. My highest level char was 88 and have had 6 other characters into mid 80s. Looking for some friendly people to map with, learn crafting and push end game.
Thanks!
"
D6vil wrote:
Hi there,

Looking to join a guild for the upcoming Harvest patch. I'm experienced but have been away for a year or two. My highest level char was 88 and have had 6 other characters into mid 80s. Looking for some friendly people to map with, learn crafting and push end game.

Hello! Please hop in our Discord so we can have a chat
Oh hi
Looking to join an active league guild, I usually play solo but having ppl to chat with or do bossing with is nice.

This league I made it to 93 while starting near the end of league.

IGN: Kajjirr

Edit: I play in NA
Last edited by kajjirr on Jun 15, 2020, 4:57:17 AM
Looking to join an active league guild.

1.The league You are planning to play: Harvest SC
2.Your IGN in game: xPureHeartxWv
3.The Gateway/Region do You play on: SG
"
kajjirr wrote:
Looking to join an active league guild, I usually play solo but having ppl to chat with or do bossing with is nice.

This league I made it to 93 while starting near the end of league.

IGN: Kajjirr

Edit: I play in NA

"
P3r4H34rt wrote:

Looking to join an active league guild.

1.The league You are planning to play: Harvest SC
2.Your IGN in game: xPureHeartxWv
3.The Gateway/Region do You play on: SG

Please join our Discord!
Oh hi

Report Forum Post

Report Account: