[<RISE>] Reborn Exiles ULTIMATUM // Casual Guild // Discord //

Hi I'd like to join just started back up again after a break. Haven't played much since Breach league so looking forward to all the changes.

IGN: Kandemik
Invites sent out!

We bumped up to 170 total slots now!
Oh hi
Any chance you guys are still recruiting? I've played on and off since open or closed beta, and am looking for a place to chill out and chat with others mostly. I'm pretty active when not attending classes at uni. My IGNs for Abyss league are Ayame_Grey (Frost blades, 65 atm) and Cammy_Sorrow (78 Glacial Cascade). Look forward to hearing from you guys if you still have open slots. Cheers.
IGN: CammySorrow, LeavesOfSorrow
Somewhat new at this still myself but I've got a good grip on it I think... I could be wrong... usually am ROFL.

I play everyday for at least a few hours or more. I work for a School District so same schedule as the students. Looking for Exiles to talk to and learn and have fun with.

I'm sticking with abyss for league. I like it a lot.

IGN : AFunnyCleverName and I'll be on after patch updates for a few hours.
Last edited by FaIinMor on Dec 20, 2017, 6:24:37 PM
Invites sent!
Oh hi
Hello, Currently looking for a active guild to meet new players. I am rather a newer player so i am currently looking for a place to be apart of.

Your consideration is greatly appreciated.

IGN: Nepheridus
:: Man in black fled across the desert, and the gun slinger followed"
ign ranszu
I feel so lonely playing by myself :(
IGN: xxHarae
IGN: SpinnerInferno

Also starting an aurabot today and looking for more friendly players to play with
Hello!

I have been playing for a few weeks and would really like to join a guild and interact with some folks to enjoy the game more. I am currently in Standard League as a lvl 60 Marauder Berserker Sunder build.
IGN: RocksHitHead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info