[2.0 "TS"] BOSS IMMORTALITY BUILD ATZIRI=1EX UBER =20EX

hi my tooltip dps with LMP and without RF and without anger 18k

with anger 21k .

way not saffell's frame u cant deal with reflect and can't deal with RF
i think to take one more fire resist and more life regeneration but its not worth
The only real improvement i could see is a high lvl enlightenment and empower so to get purity of fire to l23 for 1 more fire res however thats 3 gems slots and expensive.
its right but is not worth not the point on skill tree and not the less max fire resist
I dont understand shouldnt take any points on tree and will give you 1 more fire res, you would still use rise of the phoenix and you would use pof l21 ,emp l3 and enlighten l3, just costs about 10ex in standard for the setup and takes 3 links if your extra mana is free then you could drop enlighten.
good build+guide. just one question, how is clear speed in 80+ maps? can you do core?
You will never be happy if
you continue to search for
what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are
looking for the meaning of life.
Hello,

going to give this a try... gathering all the required gear now.

This will sure look cool

Tnx for sharing this build

edit: Making it the Scion, she's just hotter than marauder
Vorici can shove his fuse up his [removed]
Last edited by Earthslug on Sep 10, 2015, 5:16:04 AM
your price estimation of 20ex for the uberbuild are way off.
cheapest prices on standard atm:
Scold's Bridle 17ex
6L Belly 23ex
add another few exs for the cheap uniqs and some rares and we got like 42ex absolute minimum.
Last edited by TommBombadil on Sep 10, 2015, 7:39:21 AM
I will try to answer to all question
tanks to all good comment

Answer Fhark u right but level 21 on Purity of Fire is cost lots and i have really bad lucky
for example i try to achieve level 21/20 on incinerate like 6 times and steal not accept 1 so its hard for me and the all profit is 1 fire resist and anger with more dps but the idea is good i think to did this i just need 1 more skill jem on ring and all the skill will be ok

Answer feuerbach when u know how to play this build the clear speed is good on the rate i give 8
but on the video i do all 76 map& atziri in 4 mints so maybe i can give this more rate on clear speed .
and the level on map no mater if u against rare monster with fire and elemental resist just use flammability on party is good too against boss this build do the most on dps because vaal molten shell and even its party level 80 map u kill boss very fast .

For Earthslug this build can do for Scion , marauder , Templar ,Duelist i don't know how to post this build on all classes if u know how to do this is will be grate if u can do this right know its just on Templar .

Answer TommBombadil I wrote it in guide u have 2 option
1. use 5 link its without fire pen u steal do good use more often flammability
2. better option use tabula rasa and u will have approximately 7 k life and u can do uber easy when
i will have the second uber set i will upload this on skill tree take Diamond skin skill point 15% to all resist .

i don't play so mach because i student on computer engineering i steal have't uber set when i achieve i will upload i think i will can do this without to died even once
have nice day all
Lvl 40 already. Started this morning.

I had only little dps and stage 3 incinerate was slow.

But on lvl 38 I could add echo and now dps go up fast and get stage 3 also very fast.

Playing 5 link now. Also use extra flame totem for extra speed now.

Spoiler
waiting for lvl up. Maybe tomorrow

had mana problems, they are solved now
elreon rings

dps 6000 now, leveling very fast
Spoiler
Last edited by Earthslug on Sep 11, 2015, 7:47:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type