[2.0 "TS"] BOSS IMMORTALITY BUILD ATZIRI=1EX UBER =20EX

Tanks and i try to fix the problem with the right click
update approximately calculation of dps
Thanks for this great guide I have killed my very first Atziri today:) Did it with tabula rasa, without scolds bridle and vaal molten shell and with almost 5k health and 22k tooltip dps on incinerate without LMP, so yeah its definitelly doable even with budget gear.
Do you have a video of uber?
hi i was wondering why mdps is kinda low here is the gear and tool tip dmg

my dps with incinrate and lmp is 29,600 with rf on and 36k with faster projectile and rf ?
For 3bygone3 tanks , if u will follow on my video on guide build its really easy
atziri for this build .

Answer Fhark i don't uber yet but i have almost 6 ex for to buy hope i will video and update its the first time that i will do uber but i pretty sure can do him without died even once so its will update
soon.

Answer thundershock i have 35 k with lmp right now so i think the reason depends :
1. your jewel not good for dps you can check my jewel on guide.
2.you have not enough strength (i look on your item its like ok so....) u need like 600+
3.level or skill tree not like my

try this to check this 3 things i hope it will help u

have nice day
Your DPS calculation is off by a lot because you're stacking effects as if they were multiplicative when they are additive (more vs increased).
Its approximately calculation i need to do the ignite before Atziri's Promise but its not so mach change and i play the build and its looks like for me correct any boss died immediately
What is your tooltip dps with LMP and without RF?
Why the rise of the phoenix instead of saffell's frame?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info