[2.6] TheBockwursts Disfavour 2H CYCLONE STEAMROLLER - 7kHP / 165k incrAoE DPS / NO BLOODMAGIC

Just a reminder, sorry if necro, but don't spec into any axe nodes unless you've got your endgame set. This leaves points to spend in tech nodes earlier and will leave you open for mace/sword.
Is there any reason why you didn't take Slaughter (skill point near Cleaving)?
"
Wrinkly wrote:
Is there any reason why you didn't take Slaughter (skill point near Cleaving)?

I prefer pure phys nodes over Phys/IAS nodes as IAS does not help our Earthquake that much plus our attack speed is already sufficient for fast Leap Slams.

Hello Abyss , I ask , this build can do ubber Aztiri in ascendancy ?
hello
i have one question why lightningcoil? and is daresso okay or bad idea?
Is EQ better for single target than Cyclone with conc effect and bloodlust?

Also those 2 notes Slaughter and Wrecking ball, if I am using Cyclone as my AOE and single target would it be better to take those over the life notes or not worth it in your opinion?

Just wondering if you have tried the Juggernaut with this same setup?
I feel berserker is better but maybe for hc jugg?
"
AnkyzQlzr wrote:
hello
i have one question why lightningcoil? and is daresso okay or bad idea?

Took LC for the phys mitigation and the 2nd 6L. Daressos Defiance should also be fine.

"
Ndragon88 wrote:
Is EQ better for single target than Cyclone with conc effect and bloodlust?

Also those 2 notes Slaughter and Wrecking ball, if I am using Cyclone as my AOE and single target would it be better to take those over the life notes or not worth it in your opinion?

Just wondering if you have tried the Juggernaut with this same setup?
I feel berserker is better but maybe for hc jugg?

TBH I dont like Conc Effect Cyclone so I went with Earthquake. Juggernaut would definitely be more appropriate for HC. I just like DPS more and I don't play HC so I went with Berserker. :p
Here is my version of this build.

1.) My Skilltree so far:

2.) Skillree for Level 99:

Video:

My current gear:
Spoiler

You may ask:
1.) Why 'blood_magic' ? =>
a.) I have a life_leech_rate that is better than LoH!
b.) I can run 2x 50%-Auras ! {75% to ALL midigations!}
c.) I dont have to fiddle around with Mana or intelligence => needed for Mana-leech, or an expansive Jewel with MgoH, or required int. for AoE etc. I just need that much int. that allows me to trigger (cwdt) vulnerability for that extra damage; espacially against Bosses, in conjunction with the "dirty techniques"-notable.
d.) With Level 99 I'll take these dot-damage-notes. Why? Because
it cant be reflectet!

This is just MY version of this build....NO JUDGEMENT!
THANKS for this build! It is really nice; and clears Labyrinths in minutes!

P.S.: My choice for a Champion (Duelist) is not only the permanent 'fortify',
but all over that this movement-speed..... (btw.: that doesnt mean reflect maps doesnt harm me, but it's not that big of a deal.
P.P.S.: What's expansive with my build is the legacy "Kaom's Heart". The jewels I use costs up to 1 EX. And if I may say so: staying in the Duelist and Marauder section of the skill tree, makes my build pretty efficiant (imho).

And at least: there is a lot of "hidden" damage such as "Hematophagy" => increased damage while leeching.....

My InGameName: Aui
Last edited by Aui on Apr 1, 2016, 12:16:53 PM
Sorry just 1 more question. I have a few points to spare, as I don't use bloodrage i dont take the extra frenzy charge and i dont have good jewels. Should I dump them all to life or is the Indomitable note worth the 3 points? or would you say the Hematophsgy cluster is worth it? baring in mind i did not take the pain reaver note on ascendancy either.
Last edited by Ndragon88 on Apr 1, 2016, 3:10:36 PM
"
Ndragon88 wrote:
Sorry just 1 more question. I have a few points to spare, as I don't use bloodrage i dont take the extra frenzy charge and i dont have good jewels. Should I dump them all to life or is the Indomitable note worth the 3 points? or would you say the Hematophsgy cluster is worth it? baring in mind i did not take the pain reaver note on ascendancy either.

Why did you decide to not run Blood Rage? You're missing out on 20% more Dmg, 20% IAS from Frenzy Charges alone plus the IAS and Leech of Blood Rage. Not running Blood Rage doesn't make any sense to me, I'd strongly recommend picking it back up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info