[2.1] Voltaxic LA by ad1ce (Talisman Rank 3)

Like your build. Would love your thoughts on a number of things I was trying to decide.

What's your opinion is on running it without AA and one of the Heralds? Removing the need for BM Gems, Charisma, and Alpha's Howl. Is HoI or HoT more necessary? Imagine HoT is more DPS, but HoI will proc Assasin's Mark better.

Not sure if Spirit Void will do much of anything due to Voltaxic's low Phys damage. Would the +2 Mana from hit on that, plus a jewel or two with it as well be enough to sustain mana you think? I could drop Spirit Void and just pick-up another Jewewl as well, drop in a +2 mana on hit/dmg jewel.

Also thinking of running Daresso's for End Charges and ocassional Onslaught, unsure if that'd be enough to drop Innervate for ICD?

Final thought, I promise. Are the +Ele/Lightning damage nodes around Shadow not worth going for? Shock and Arcing Blows is probably a reach, but the +Ele out of Shadow start seems efficient.

Here is the tree I was thinking of:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIBAF4B3AMeBS0FtQYjCC4NjRQgFr8Zjhm0G8gfQSF2I_Yk_SaVKgsuUzBxMHwx-jIBNj031DnUOkI-z0MxRXxHfkp9S3hM_02STipQR1FHVUtVhVb6Whpbr18_YeJh62KsZU1noGqTbIxtbG87cFJ07Xb3d-N5aHpTeu99dX8rhNmGzod2ivCMC4w2jX2Nv5eXmyabjZ2qoJ-ly6lusKuyGbQ4tUi5fL02vea-p8AawQTBM8MzxILPes_d02_TftQj2sHdqOOf5RnnVOd06NbpRuyw7T_tg-4O7w7vevGK8-r79fzF_rr_3g==

Thanks for any of your input!
Last edited by crux47 on Aug 31, 2015, 10:09:02 AM
"
crux47 wrote:
Like your build. Would love your thoughts on a number of things I was trying to decide.

Man...Do you really need SO MUCH DAMAGE? Drop BM, add ele nodes, add crit dmg, drop AA... all changes for damage... 22K in budget build and 28+ in good gear, u will oneshot pack of mobs in party! Anyway its your choice, idk how it would be looks in your variant, maybe good maybe no... try it ;)

P.S. Few jewels with mana gain on hit would help with mana-problems against pack of mobs, but what with single target?
Last edited by ad1ce on Aug 31, 2015, 5:49:16 PM
how you get 7k life? my gear is almost like yours axcept im using daresso atm.. but my life is 5300. ...
"
vezlaine1528 wrote:
how you get 7k life? my gear is almost like yours axcept im using daresso atm.. but my life is 5300. ...

Just use the life formula to calculate life and you can see where the difference is. Maybe on jewels :)?
Last edited by Dalx on Sep 1, 2015, 12:24:51 AM
Last edited by ad1ce on Sep 1, 2015, 8:40:23 AM
how many chances to hit do you have ?

Seems a bit short on accuracy

Also mind setting ur profile to public ? I'd love to see your gear upgrades along with passives :)

Stay safe
Last edited by Poimu on Sep 1, 2015, 12:23:51 PM
Im going your build, its great but i have some proplem with single target

Have u ever thought about swap weapon for single target. Or how we improve that
"
izumin1124 wrote:
Im going your build, its great but i have some proplem with single target

Have u ever thought about swap weapon for single target. Or how we improve that

U can try tornado+gmp+wed+fa+crit.dmg for single, maybe it will be better.
"
Poimu wrote:
how many chances to hit do you have ?
Seems a bit short on accuracy
Also mind setting ur profile to public ? I'd love to see your gear upgrades along with passives :)
Stay safe

2200 accuracy +/- no prolems. (+300 from gloves and some passive nodes).
Can"t share profile now and my 100 lvl is naked.
Trying to make another cool build for farm malachai on core.
Last edited by ad1ce on Sep 1, 2015, 1:18:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info