[2.1] Voltaxic LA by ad1ce (Talisman Rank 3)

"
_entryway_ wrote:
Well I am playing a slightly more offensive build then you ad1ce. The map clear is really great, you just stomp everything no matter which maplevel, but bosses are a huuuuge problem with that build in my opinion. It's easy up to 78, maybe 79 maps, but from there on it get's really tough if not even impossible to kill certain bosses with certain mods solo. Sadly, it's unefficient to skip bosses in this 'super' patch ,p.

Other than that this build is great, especially if you play in a group with someone who got a decent singletarget. Basicly you just need someone to tank and dps down the hard bosses, you can even one / twoshot trash packs in 2 or 3 ppl parties with that build.

Anyway, good job on that build ad1ce!

I played in party with cycloner and srs :D that was extremely cool combo ;) SRS guy with anger and generosity and vaal haste boost my damage to 40-50k :D
Last edited by ad1ce on Aug 28, 2015, 6:24:16 PM
If the build is basically pure lightning/Chaos, why are there Physical/Crit nodes?
I'm just confused.
Kinda new, so I was curious.
"
caitymarie wrote:
If the build is basically pure lightning/Chaos, why are there Physical/Crit nodes?
I'm just confused.
Kinda new, so I was curious.

Cause 3 node for 100% crit + knockback - it's good. Increased phys. dmg. is waste (ok not totally waste, voltaxic have a little base phys dmg :D).
hi,

I'm rolling a simillar char as this one, but my major question - why do you go to scion circle of life through duelist and not through scion evasion part?

seems like a lot of wasted skillpoints there...

also how necessary it is to roll up to marauder life nodes? looks quite a departure there, and from what I looked around you can get life nodes from nodes by Profane chemistry and Hired killer...

If' I'm totally wrong please say, there's still time for free rollbacks for me ;)
So the lightning/chaos damage can critically strike?
"
MarDrakar wrote:
hi,

I'm rolling a simillar char as this one, but my major question - why do you go to scion circle of life through duelist and not through scion evasion part?

seems like a lot of wasted skillpoints there...

also how necessary it is to roll up to marauder life nodes? looks quite a departure there, and from what I looked around you can get life nodes from nodes by Profane chemistry and Hired killer...

If' I'm totally wrong please say, there's still time for free rollbacks for me ;)

give me yours tree and I will say is it wrong or no :P my priority was maximize life and life regen cause I didn't use blood dance.
"
caitymarie wrote:
So the lightning/chaos damage can critically strike?

Yes, why not?
For solo play what bosses would you recommend skipping? I felt like this build's greatest weakness is single target. Bosses like Labyrinth. Orchard or any high phy dmg bosses feel really sketchy.
"
thiouk wrote:
For solo play what bosses would you recommend skipping? I felt like this build's greatest weakness is single target. Bosses like Labyrinth. Orchard or any high phy dmg bosses feel really sketchy.

Almost all new bosses... Village Ruin, Excavation, Malachai, Maligaro... also old scary bosses like orchard, labyrinth etc. This build is weak against bosses =/
This is where I am currently (some redundant nodes due to not using bloodmagic early on)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIBAF4FLQguDY0Pqxa_GYoZjhvIIXYj0yP2JIsknSaVKgsuUzBxMHw2PTfUOkI-z0MxRA1Hfkp9S3hM_02STipRR1FMVUtaGluvX7Bh4mJaYqxlTWyMbWxwUnTtdct6731bfXWExYTZhs6Hdow2jX2Nfo2_kAqXBpuNm7WdqqOKrEev67VIu-O9Nr3mvqfBM8MzwzrEosjwykrNmM_d02_TftQj2sHdqOOf6mLtP-2D7g7vevGK8-r8xf66

tbh I had an experience with village ruin boss (courtesy zana) at lvl 69 downscaled... and well it took me ages runing circles with mirror arrow, also too much close calls that I'd like.

will see how far this will take me, also damn hungry abyss is expensive jewel to get...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info