0.9.4c Patch Notes

"
taekvideo wrote:
You're basing this off of a runthrough of act 2 normal?

Pretty sure 2h melee weapons are still more common than bows. RNG probably.

Indeed, my evaluation may just be a bad luck issue brought on by RNG. In order to gain a more accurate conclusion, further evidence will need to be acquired.

Speaking of RNG. Has anyone noticed any relation to the Seed such as in Titan Quest?
thanks for making every spell critical passive on nova equivalent of 1-1,5% spell dmg (thats already with maxed passives + alot of stacked multiplier from lagecy items, without it i the change would be completely meaningless), definitely worth of the of 20+ points i spent chasing them ...
IGN Crakk
Last edited by maryn on Dec 6, 2011, 3:20:02 PM
Shock nova's critical strike chance is so low right now that it is no longer viable unless you have legacy items imo.
8 zombies with the minion keystone is nuts imo.
even tho its the specters that go boom the most lol.
"
maryn wrote:
thanks for making every spell critical passive on nova equivalent of 1-1,5% spell dmg (thats already with maxed passives + alot of stacked multiplier from lagecy items, without it i the change would be completely meaningless), definitely worth of the of 20+ points i spent chasing them ...

welcome to beta, everything changes all the time. more changes will follow. and everything you have will be wiped anyways.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
some nice fixes, some not i must admit...
But then again i must ask you Chris;

When shall we see super unique mobs fixed ( much much easier now, after you decreased mobs' general health to half; zero (0) challenge left.) Which i have told you about this lacking stuation via pm, still waiting a reply.

In case you did'nt read this: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/14033/page/1#p240267

And the armour penalty never felt with worn % speed run boots, it should be felt a lot more to encourage players thinking to take the 'Armour Master' or not. For now that never ever comes to my mind even though i am a melee. It is just on the 'too luxury' side, and definitly not a worthy keystone to waste your point on.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
Last edited by BrecMadak on Dec 6, 2011, 3:44:06 PM
My Templar is enjoying his new fast-as-lightning kamikaze zombies. Finally playing with minions is a little less frustrating (they still wander on their own, but since they are quicker this is less of an issue now).
Thanks for the upgrade!
Got beta key on 15/11/2011, thanks dave01
Last edited by Githian on Dec 6, 2011, 3:44:52 PM
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
"
maryn wrote:

welcome to beta, everything changes all the time. more changes will follow. and everything you have will be wiped anyways.

hows's wipe going to change anything except making it even worse? there are not many alternative skill choices left and since my dps is already quite sucky i dont want to skip critical passives but the current dmg gain from them is horrible.
IGN Crakk
Last edited by maryn on Dec 6, 2011, 5:33:26 PM
"
ama wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Made Raised Zombies move 3.1x faster and attack twice as fast. This looks a little unrealistic (until we get a new run animation for them) but makes them a lot more useful!

I like upgraded Zombies :-)

Haha, the zombies are doing great indeed.
"
permaximum wrote:
I'm not sure on what "drop rates are low" or what "drop rates are high" means. This is very subjective. We need to come with a numerical drop rate then. I will be the first.

OVERALL : ~20%

Normal: 11%
Magic: 5%
Rare: 2%
Currency + Unique: 2%

AVERAGE MOBS: 15%

Normal: 10%
Magic: 3%
Rare: 1%
Currency + Unique: 1%

BLUE MOBS: 30%

Normal: 16%
Magic: 8%
Rare: 3%
Currency + Unique: 3%

RARE MOBS: 50%

Normal: 20%
Magic: 16%
Rare: 7%
Currency + Unique: 7%

UNIQES AND BOSSES : 100%

Normal: 30%
Magic: 40%
Rare: 15%
Currency + Unique: 15%

To clarify my previous post, gems and scrolls weren't included in currency+unique drops. They are on par with magic drops. I know that it is a very rough table but actual drop rates should be close to this. Maybe I can increase the drop rates of rare mombs a bit. But that's it.
He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info