0.9.4c Patch Notes

For me drop rates are still very low. I do three Ledge runs on Cruel - 75% of Blue Mobs drops NOTHING, i saw one rare item and no orb (ZERO) - only Scrols of Wisdom (no Portals either).

Sorry but with that low drop rates (especially orbs) game is a little not-enjoyable.

BTW. There is something really weird with orbs drops (besides that drop rate is lower than in Korean Grinders)... yesterday i do new Ranger and in lvls 1=6 i found MORE ORBS (not scrolls) than in lvls 10-30 on My Marauder.

Maybe its just RNG andmy bad luck but thats are my impressions.
You fix the game balance and boredom on higher difficulties (monsters HP, player DMG, mana costs etc...) but screw Drop Rates.

If this is preparation to Selling System i hope the system you design will be good, because with that low drop rates game is bleh..... maybe before Drops rates been too high... but now are too low overall.

"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Shock Nova (2.6%)

You win everything everywhere forever

QFT
Drop chance for rings and amulets seems very low, I had two chaos levels without any ring/amulet :(
Skill critical chance variety - oh yeah! I'm glad that I resisted the temptation of building my witch around shock nova. I wonder though if this won't hurt casuals with reasonable +crit stats.

"
ama wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

Added movement passives to the middle of the tree.

How i suppose to reach them playing as Witch? :-)

Aren't you moving quick enough after 0.9.4 overall speed increase (and armor penalty)? ;)

"
Kabraxis wrote:
BTW. There is something really weird with orbs drops (besides that drop rate is lower than in Korean Grinders)... yesterday i do new Ranger and in lvls 1=6 i found MORE ORBS (not scrolls) than in lvls 10-30 on My Marauder.

Yeah, I noticed it too. When you start new chars one thing that strikes you immediately is the currency drop rate. And honestly, I don't know the reason (it's not about level difference penalty).
ingame: FeelLuckyPunk standard
good stuff
I'm not sure on what "drop rates are low" or what "drop rates are high" means. This is very subjective. We need to come with a numerical drop rate then. I will be the first.

OVERALL : ~20%

Normal: 11%
Magic: 5%
Rare: 2%
Currency + Unique: 2%

AVERAGE MOBS: 15%

Normal: 10%
Magic: 3%
Rare: 1%
Currency + Unique: 1%

BLUE MOBS: 30%

Normal: 16%
Magic: 8%
Rare: 3%
Currency + Unique: 3%

RARE MOBS: 50%

Normal: 20%
Magic: 16%
Rare: 7%
Currency + Unique: 7%

UNIQES AND BOSSES : 100%

Normal: 30%
Magic: 40%
Rare: 15%
Currency + Unique: 15%

He who fights with monsters
might take care lest he thereby
become a monster.
Awww, i think im about the only one that didnt mind the chaos/alc drop rate xD
Chars : Brooke, TheSlowOne, ZapBranigan, RaWR, RaWRmao, RaWRville
"
reddead wrote:
love the trollface 2.6% crit on shock nova

LMAO!
"
Chris wrote:
Made bows a little more common.

Please, please reduce the rate ever so slightly. Bows are too common now. I ran yesterday in HC Act 2 normal and literally had at least 1 bow drop for every small group of enemies that came at me. AT LEAST 1. Occasionally I'd get a random weapon for another class or a random piece of armor. But there was always a bow. That's just plain ridiculous. I understand there may have been issues with the drop being too low previously, but now it's impossible to not to find one.
"
FaceLicker wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Made bows a little more common.

Please, please reduce the rate ever so slightly. Bows are too common now. I ran yesterday in HC Act 2 normal and literally had at least 1 bow drop for every small group of enemies that came at me. AT LEAST 1. Occasionally I'd get a random weapon for another class or a random piece of armor. But there was always a bow. That's just plain ridiculous. I understand there may have been issues with the drop being too low previously, but now it's impossible to not to find one.

You're basing this off of a runthrough of act 2 normal?

Pretty sure 2h melee weapons are still more common than bows. RNG probably.
IGN: Jerk, Princess

http://orbswap.info - the easy way to trade currency

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info